List of Homestead bugs noticed by players

On 8/27/2024 at 8:23 PM, Sjentra.3409 said:

Farm storebox still only gives 1-3 volatile magic per node instead of ~6

For plants its 3-9 VM per node.  Which it still does not give lol

Edited by Vegeta.2563

1 hour ago, Volphy.5971 said:

Turning off gliding and mounting it the homestead is bugged: it only affects the instance owner, not the entire party within. 

Made a lot of my effort in making a JP quite unfortunate. 

indeed that's terrible, 2 days ago I told my friend to go fly in the air and drop down to see that you take no fall damage (I turned it on) and he took indeed no fall damage...

After switching characters several times, apparently I now have a 1 in 10 chance to be able to decorate every time I load the homestead with any character.

There is an ominous red source light a bit off from the waypoint.

And the markers indicating there are locked areas are still appearing every now and then.

And the ugly makeshift board door in the upper balcony can't be removed nor replaced.

Edited by MithranArkanere.8957

4 hours ago, littledolores.9528 said:

When decorating in my friends homestead, I can make decorations with my materials, that end up in his homestead. 

Is it intended that I can make decorations for someone else? 

I believe this is intended yes. It's so you can help your friend craft things when they don't have the mats for it themselves.

It seems my weekly refine purchases did not reset?

My wood box says 0 purchases remaining even though I just logged on. 

Edit: seems I am early. I never considered resets were later in the day xD refinements have me eager.

Edited by Fiksi.9278
New information

I'm missing my Sprocket Generator, Raw Candy Corn, and Quart Crystal Formation nodes. Or at least I can't find them. Anet should have included a map of where they placed all the nodes. And have them show up on "Map" when it's open. I only have a few nodes. The bandit chest, Krait obelisk, and Christmas tree show up on the map. The other three do not.

So far, I am not impressed with the homestead. The other home instance is easier to deal with.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Garreth MacLeod.4158 said:

I'm missing my Sprocket Generator, Raw Candy Corn, and Quart Crystal Formation nodes. Or at least I can't find them. Anet should have included a map of where they placed all the nodes. And have them show up on "Map" when it's open. I only have a few nodes. The bandit chest, Krait obelisk, and Christmas tree show up on the map. The other three do not.

So far, I am not impressed with the homestead. The other home instance is easier to deal with.

They should be in the mines

• Like 2

More objects disappear when I try to move them, and they end up in limbo, impossible to find. The game tells me I've got 2 but I can only place one, the other I can't get my hands on. Even searching with the eye's delete mode, I can't find it. There was already the same problem in the guild hall.

I don't know, a way would be to be able to select a type of item and delete those of the same type to find them again. I don't know, it's just an idea. As I said, this was already happening with the guild hall long before.

• Thanks 1

Apologies if this was already addressed by someone previously.. I have not read every post but...

Homestead has bugged twice today during gathering. This morning it skipped the bauble node and i noticed. Once you use the gather all, it wont let you use it again, even if there is still a node active and even if it missed one. 

After reset just now i used it again... and checked. It skipped 3 nodes in the mining area. Dragon crystal node, Aurillium and the Bloodstone crystal node. 

Inventory wasn't full either. There is no obvious reason why it skipped nodes. 

Edited by Fwog.9387

Lost bandit chest is disappeared from homestead for 2 days in a row now. Seems to live up to his name.

Edit* relogging on another character helped, it was visible for the other character.

Edited by Dhonti.5162

Does anyone know if the quaggan (Mr. something ... don't remember the name) is supposed to always be there? It sometimes appeared for me. Sometimes not. And I thought it was related to some achievement ("build a quaggan" or something like that) which I have NOT yet completed.

• The Wintersday Tree in our Homesteads looks broken. It leans to one side, while its decoration (candles, stars) still floats in the former right places in the air.
  • The "POW!" and "BAM!" cartoon bubbles when the Catmanders fight are no longer being displayed at the cats' location but very far off to both sides.
Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Confused 1