Can't Craft Journeyman Decorations

16 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Quick update: We're investigating this and it would be helpful to know a little more about the timing. Those of you who are affected by this issue (If you did not already share this information in your post): Did you train up the mastery tier and run into this issue after the September 10 game update, or did you have it trained up before and it broke with the game update?

I was ironically able to craft everything until i maxed out the mastery line, at which point it bugged. I sent a bug report, and saw there was a "new build" announcement a bit (maybe 10 min?) after that, but it didn't fix anything. 

18 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Quick update: We're investigating this and it would be helpful to know a little more about the timing. Those of you who are affected by this issue (If you did not already share this information in your post): Did you train up the mastery tier and run into this issue after the September 10 game update, or did you have it trained up before and it broke with the game update?

In my case, I trained the mastery after September 10 patch.

19 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Did you train up the mastery tier and run into this issue after the September 10 game update, or did you have it trained up before and it broke with the game update?

From what I have heard from people, only those who trained it after the Sept 10 patch are experiencing this particular problem.

• Confused 1

19 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

I had apprentice mastery before the Sep 10th patch, and I'm still able to craft those, but I got the journeyman mastery after Sep 10th patch and currently stuck at 224/225.

• ArenaNet Staff

Thank you for the additional information, everyone, it was very helpful!  We've found the cause of the issue and are working on a fix. We're getting it finished and tested and plan to have the fix to you early next week.

Thanks again to all of you for the information you shared!

• Like 11

7 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Thank you for the additional information, everyone, it was very helpful!  We've found the cause of the issue and are working on a fix. We're getting it finished and tested and plan to have the fix to you early next week.

Thanks again to all of you for the information you shared!

early next week! wuuuuuut

kitten, assuming no compensation for not being able to access/play a large chunk of a feature of an exp pack for X amount of days?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I've also had the same experience with Initiate Handiworker.  I got the Initiate Mastery at least a few days ago and the tradeskill is still listed as 74/75 preventing me from making any of the Initiate items.

Screenshot of Mastery & Tradeskill window with issue

Reported a bug, but I'll see if anything happens or if the mastery line is just borked.