CELE IS GETTING NERFED

WvW is a complete dumpster fire at a fundamental level and this is what was prioritised? I mean yeah, OK i guess somewhere down the line them spending time and resources on it would have been ok , but I can currently think of many many other things that could and SHOULD be prioritised.

I guess WvW'ers are so used to nothing they have a Stockholm syndrome response to the tiniest bit of good news

• Like 12
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 14

Ha ha lol. I might choose a whatever it is I have to choose now, to enter wvw. Its been a while since I did.

I guess cele had to become a part of zerg compositions for someone to care, thank you to whoever thought to include it there as well. It was about time.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Cameirus.8407 said:

and a great cry went up, every wvw willbender let loose a cry of horror and rage quit the game....

Not really, there are other stats that will be supplement, substituted. 

honestly, better off just not having cele stats in wvw side.

Edited by oOCitadelOo.2381
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

And having people exploit into your objectives is fun? That is an interesting take.

.....It was sarcasm............

EDIT: though to be fair, he didnt put /s at the end...

Edited by Solo.6873
  • Like 1

Just now, Dean Calaway.9718 said:

WvW QQers in identity crisis mode now that they have to find a new bogeyman for why they always lose.

It'll be willbenders, followed by condi ( insert class here), then back to our regularly scheduled " Thief killed me so it must be OP" threads

• Like 4
  • Confused 3

Just now, kash.9213 said:

Maybe not the biggest priority but worth it for them to test out being able to tune stat distributions by game mode more readily. 

Mucking with gear sets is what turned a lot of us away from spvp. Toon skills, mucking with full gear sets.....personally that is a bad call in my book.

• Like 11