Berserkers is a problem and I'm tired pretending it's not

Gaiawolf.8261

Getting this party started for when minstrel's is massacred. Berzerker's is one of the root causes of the current ganking mess that we're in now. Reducing the power on this stat set would go a long way towards taming down the dps vomit that is dominating chill casual play in WvW. 

Bonus! Even ChatGPT agrees! (Courtesy of @ArchonWing.9480):

Anet please nerf Berserker's! It is entirely responsible for the glass cannon meta being so strong. I can't login for more than 5 minutes without running into Berserker's! It allows the most unskilled players to just face-roll their keyboard on DPS builds especially and win. It allows you to stack so much Power and Ferocity as to make you unbeatable, with literally zero effort. I am forced to play Berserker's myself just to beat it and I still lose because I'm used to only playing builds that require skill!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 12
  • Confused 14

49 minutes ago, Gaiawolf.8261 said:

Getting this party started for when minstrel's is massacred. Berzerker's is one of the root causes of the current ganking mess that we're in now. Reducing the power on this stat set would go a long way towards taming down the dps vomit that is dominating chill casual play in WvW. 

Agreed. Lets get it nerfed after minstrels. 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

59 minutes ago, Teknomancer.4895 said:

You are aware that's a Core stat combo, released at launch in 2012, right?

And who cares what word salad some hallucinating chatbot pukes out?

IKR? You see, Anet? 12 years of zerker oppression is long enough! No gear has been more used and dominant in all game modes as zerker since launch. Deliver us from the tyrant king of 3-stat gear! 

Edit: Also salads = best GW2 race. 😉 Horned warmonger kitties are runners-up.

Edited by Gaiawolf.8261
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Gaiawolf.8261 said:

IKR? You see, Anet? 12 years of zerker oppression is long enough! No gear has been more used and dominant in all game modes as zerker since launch. Deliver us from the tyrant king of 3-stat gear! 

Edit: Also salads = best GW2 race. 😉 Horned warmonger kitties are runners-up.

Zerker should always be bis that is the playstyle that fits guild wars 2 best. 

Is is fast reactive game play and this is what Guild Wars 2 should be all about. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Sansar.1302 said:

Zerker should always be bis that is the playstyle that fits guild wars 2 best. 

Is is fast reactive game play and this is what Guild Wars 2 should be all about. 

Ohhhhhhhhhhh........ I get it now. Is that why GW2 has a nasty rep for being completely overrun by oppressive, leetist tryhards? No wonder a casual would never ever touch this game. 🙃

8 hours ago, Gaiawolf.8261 said:

Great to see my work going to good use.

7 hours ago, Chaba.5410 said:

Thank you for submitting your request in the proper format per

Please hold as your request will be processed in the order received.

Nerf me! I am entirely responsible for the comedy meta!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Just a joke on there have always been complaints against pretty much every armor set over time on the various versions of the forums. 

Hehe i see. Yes people seem to complain about everything i am not often in the forums. Just reading patch notes usually nothing more.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Anekto.8391 said:

Hehe i see. Yes people seem to complain about everything i am not often in the forums. Just reading patch notes usually nothing more.

Back in the 2012-2014 days the Zerks were calling for removal of Solider (PVT) and Knights (TPP). Trend has usually been those running more damage asking for more defensive sets to be removed. Yet when more players just ran more damage focused builds that lead to more calls of too much power creep and one-shots issue when glass cannon fought glass. Its a cycle. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Yet when more players just ran more damage focused builds that lead to more calls of too much power creep and one-shots issue when glass cannon fought glass. Its a cycle. 

Yes i think anet is already deaf from all the yelling for nerfs or they have earplugs in and hear nothing of it. But maybe the forums is just our little containment area soundproofed where everyone can yell. Our own little madhouse or chicken coup!

Edited by Anekto.8391
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Anekto.8391 said:

Yes i think anet is already deaf from all the yelling for nerfs or they have earplugs in and hear nothing of it. But maybe the forums is just our little containment area soundproofed where everyone can yell. Our own little madhouse or chicken coup!

lol as I tell people while in game and they shout at the sky, forums are that way =========> 😉 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

lol as I tell people while in game and they shout at the sky, forums are that way =========> 😉 

I wonder at what point the wardens or caretakers become the inhabitants themselves and start yelling too! Some light joking and thought.

Edited by Anekto.8391
  • Haha 1