Guardian Balance Notes:

Darknicrofia.2604

I am just confused why FB was hit the hardest of all the profs. I was both expecting and welcoming some tweaks to numbers ... but these changes make the entire class feel so weird and clunky. And Power builds (Holo and Mesmer) absolutely can wreck us.

There's no reason to take a FB into sPvP now. You'd be better off taking in dedicated dps. Nobody wants a class that can't do anything well...

The nerfing of Unflinching Charge is an... interesting choice. I can see why having Aegis on tap for the duration of the tome was too good, but currently it seems like it's just too niche for the spammable skill of a tome. It could probably stand for the Aegis to be replaced by some alternative protective effect - possibly a good spot for a small amount of barrier?

@"Derm.4932" said:Can we get some DH LB buffs? I don't want to be forced into support or meme core in PvP. DH was in a good spot pre pof and now its completely outclassed. I don't see why anyone would pick DH when they could have a spellbreaker or holo.

traps were a bad bet for the DH, that is the main issue. >_>, longbow and wards would be really strong, and that waythey could make LB better than a support weapon for the traps(wich feel liek they are the main weapon of the DH rather than the bow)

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Ward_spell, fithging with wards and receiving improvements while figthing inside the wards, whille assisting allies and pushining with some ward, only if Anet knew how to design classes w/o dumb gamplays, and this would feel more like a dragon hunter than a trap pooper.

I would not mind a redesign in some guardian/Dh stuff even if means improve bow by removeing traps for something else >_>The traps were only a gimmick cause ANet did not knew how to improve DH at that time, and they wanted DH to have the initial expantion burst that other classes were alowed, the traitline now lost its ideal, it is still aspec that expects to win over a power creeep momentum with the traps, it is useles :P

I am yet to see a dev playing guardian well... guardian will be always that class that Anet will deliver something to try to pair the classe with what other classes might offer.

@Derm.4932 said:Can we get some DH LB buffs? I don't want to be forced into support or meme core in PvP. DH was in a good spot pre pof and now its completely outclassed. I don't see why anyone would pick DH when they could have a spellbreaker or holo.

DH LB definitely needs some damage buffs. For PvP, it doesn't need anything huge as it's currently good, but an increase to the damage of the symbol at least. For PvE, it sucks that the longbow is so seriously out-damaged by scepter. A PvE-only damage buff is needed all around.

@brannigan.9831 said:Tenacious defense is ridiculous and a slap in the face for a grandmaster trait who comes up with this garbage.

Why in the HECK do we want a higher uptime of F3 when we immediately swap out of ToC after 3 pages? Lol....

Sure.. I'll use it when our Aegis heals for 2k and the CD reduction was 5 seconds instead of an unnoticeable 1s.

Archived