New Forum Avatars

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are pretty sweet! Thanks guys! love em to death.Also Thanks for answering my questions.

If you're open to suggestions for future avatars: How about legendary and unique weapons? They are very player defining and I'm sure people would love it.Could just do the tool tips, but you also could get fancy~

Just saying if you ever did "Two infinite lights crossed over Twilight, with a dark (not blue) background", I will main that avatar for yearsssssssssssssss.Probably even put it as the lock screen for my phone... Possibly even a bumper sticker

Excelsior.I like that we have the old female Asura as option. First I was turned off by that, but during the Beta tests I rolled the (default) female Asura thief and it was kinda fun to play a thievish grandma. Too bad I can't select my Deadeye icon in the forums (e.g. as a little emblem in the corner of the avatar), so I will stick with it. I think the very best would be able to upload your very own game-related avatar. Once every month or so, for moderation purposes of course. I mean, how many forum users are there? And how long would it take to review them? If I can browse trhough my 999 screenshot folder of GW2 within 25 minutes, and that's more than the amount of posting forum users, why can't aNet spend that little time for actual customization?

But again, I like the Asura ones. And I also think the purple one is a Branded Charr. The author created two icons, of which one is a cat already. Sorry if the answer might have been posted already in this thread.

• ArenaNet Staff

@MoobsiusM.6483 said:kitten, stop playing GW2 for a year to pursue career in art and come back to this gem!This might be a silly question but is there a way to join the Creative Partners program as an independent? Or do you have to be part of a larger community?

P.S., - The Mursaat avatar is sick :) Reminds me of Naomi Baker's mursaat for PoF

Good question. I believe our CP's (as I call them ;) ) are independent artists, although @"Stephanie Bourguet.4781" would know more about the program. I do know there's information on the website about the Partner Program here. I hope that information is helpful.

Archived