Deadeye is broken OP

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Bazsi.2734 said:

@Crab Fear.1624 said:workin as intended. 1 shot noobs lol

1 shot noobs? Really? from 1500 while fighting others?Maybe you meaning noob one shot you...

Yeah, thats what this spec is designed for. Lol.

I do agree with that but for there is no counter for that. Once you re marked you re done.Except if you re on dh pop out shield, throw spear and pull.... Ofc if you manage on fight to do that....

@Odik.4587 said:

@"Legatus.3608" said:Such a pity ,I went sleep and couldnt see your salty post ehe ,your denial is hilarious ,could make a short clip to tilt you more ,whisper me if you want that <3

Oh don't worry, they're going to fix that since I didn't break any rules. They accused me of accusing you (or someone else) of cheating which never occurred anywhere in my post, and then issued me 4 "points" for it. Someone is going to be sending me an apology.

The gist of my last post is that I used the same build and still didn't get anything near 5500 on double tap... I capped out at just over 4k per shot. So again, you are clearly being dishonest about how you achieved that damage.

You can:

1. explain to everyone what you really did there
  2. admit the build doesn't do that much damage under normal pvp conditions

Doesn't matter to me which one you go with, it's pretty obvious to anyone who looks at that image what you're doing just by observing the image.

@Legatus.3608 said:

@Legatus.3608 said:Such a pity ,I went sleep and couldnt see your salty post ehe ,your denial is hilarious ,could make a short clip to tilt you more ,whisper me if you want that <3

Oh don't worry, they're going to fix that since I didn't break any rules. They accused me of accusing you (or someone else) of cheating which never occurred anywhere in my post, and then issued me 4 "points" for it. Someone is going to be sending me an apology.

The gist of my last post is that I used the same build and still didn't get anything near 5500 on double tap... I capped out at just over 4k per shot. So again, you are clearly being dishonest about how you achieved that damage.

You can:
  1. explain to everyone what you really did there
  2. admit the build doesn't do that much damage under normal pvp conditions

Doesn't matter to me which one you go with, it's pretty obvious to anyone who looks at that image what you're doing just by observing the image.

Spending ini gives you % damage boost , pre firing i used few death retreats . Then I use Mark+Signet ,doubletap twice,dodge DJ. Voila . ALL fair and he wear armor as you see on screenshot, He is not naked . He was with valkyrie amulet shadow arts build he use in ranked for fun with hidden killer . Did 19k DJ as you see on screen w/o actually hitting me with any other skill ,stacked 15% damage bonus before shot too.And second option you demand ... I simply cant know . I dont actually play ranked anymore :) Sneaking around while I'm not at home. But I did it only to test if what wrote this mender ele is true or false . I was surprised that double tap does 5k crits. Talek said its normal because tripletap does more overall damage for same ini . I made this test out of curiosity only . I dont claim this full yolo DPS build viable in ranked ,only confirmed this damage is legitMore screenshots from laptop ,warning , lowest graph u can find, can hurt your eyes . Btw there is a hint for crit chances :)https://imgur.com/a/WwtQmxM

i did post that i was able to reproduce his 5k double tabs but the post got removed as it was an answer to a post that was removed.anyway without prestacking lead attacks it is difficult, but you were able to see that lead attacks were prestacked in the screen as 2x double tap wouldnt cause 15 lead attacks in the screen.

@MUDse.7623 said:i did post that i was able to reproduce his 5k double tabs but the post got removed as it was an answer to a post that was removed.anyway without prestacking lead attacks it is difficult, but you were able to see that lead attacks were prestacked in the screen as 2x double tap wouldnt cause 15 lead attacks in the screen.

I actually assumed he pre-stacked might with more double taps before the shot and had might stacks that fell off in the image, but stacking lead attacks has pretty much the same effect. In either case you're stacking damage effects before the fact, and you still need to have enough initiative left over to actually fire off two doubletaps/TRBs. You could probably stack both with some boon duration, sadly I don't think there is a reasonable boon duration amulet in pvp for thief (I tried to find one before, never found one that was worth using). So the damage could technically reach 6k if you wanted to be obscene about it or get a mesmer to raid buff you.

I would call that arguably a real pvp situation if he's just using lead attacks, but it's kind of iffy and misleading and the build still sucks.

• 1 year later...