Is the God walking amongs mere mortal title still obtainable

Yes, it is still possible. But not easily. Let's start by saying it has never been easy as the title require you to have an insane amount of titles maxed.

Some parts are easier now thanks to 7 hero team builds. Mostly vanquishing, while time consuming this is quite doable now.Also, skill hunter is easier now since te release of elite skill tomes.Other parts are harder now. Mostly the Protector/Guardian title tracks because there are way fewer players around to complete the bonus/masters rewards with. And a few missions require you to split up which is much harder with heroes alone. Examples are The Eternal Grove and Moddok Crevice. However, if you are in a helpful and active guild, you may can get help with missions like these.

Cartographer is a bit hard to judge. It can be easier due to known ways to access normally inaccessible parts of certain maps (Wiki for portal jumping for example) but areas like Fort Aspenwood can be hard to explore due to the lack of active players. (Hint: Try between 20.00 and 23.30 European time in the weekends)

Overall, the GWAMM title will require many years of dedication. Is it worth for the old game? You decide yourself. When you know you have this dedication: Go for it. Otherwise, focus your time and energy on smaller projects. For me, personally: It has been worth it. It has taken me over 10 years (with many pauses in between) but it feels like the greatest accomplishment possible in the GW(2) universe.

@"Game of Bones.8975" said:Cartographer is the hardest title for me.

I've never finished the GWAMM title (I'm two max titles short) and always found the Eternal Ale-Hound title to be the hardest, because unlike GW2, you have to wait out its full effect time before you can take the next sip. Also, I accidentally started it on another character, for I didn't realize at the time (it was early on in GW1) that it wouldn't count account wide. :/

But I don't feel motivated enough to finish any of it (even though I am "only" two max titles away from it), because GW1 titles are indeed immensely time consuming. I spent most of my time getting my Hall of Monuments maxed out (Level 50), which gave me another lovely title instead: "Champion of the Gods." I can live with that. ;)

My only disappointment is that the HoM in GW2 doesn't display the lovely statues and divine lighting effects that my maxed HoM in GW1 achieved.

Thank you for all the greate comments and advice. The reason for asking this is so that i can set a goal for myself after i have completed my Legendaries. Im scared of not having any plans for the game after aquiring the legendaries and the title felt like one of the thing that can be added to the list of personal goals. Also i believe i still have a lvl 50 mage on my GW1 account so i will probably have to do allot of grinding. Maybe once my guild gets bigger we can attempt to do this together if i cant find a guild in GW1.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Game of Bones.8975" said:Cartographer is the hardest title for me.

I've never finished the GWAMM title (I'm two max titles short) and always found the Eternal Ale-Hound title to be the hardest, because unlike GW2, you have to wait out its full effect time before you can take the next sip. Also, I accidentally started it on another character, for I didn't realize at the time (it was early on in GW1) that it wouldn't count account wide. :/

The GW1 update in March 2011 removed the necessity to wait. If you have the drinks available, you can finish that title in a quick-fire click-fest.

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Drunkard

@"RandomJay.9734" said:Thank you for all the greate comments and advice. The reason for asking this is so that i can set a goal for myself after i have completed my Legendaries. Im scared of not having any plans for the game after aquiring the legendaries and the title felt like one of the thing that can be added to the list of personal goals. Also i believe i still have a lvl 50 mage on my GW1 account so i will probably have to do allot of grinding. Maybe once my guild gets bigger we can attempt to do this together if i cant find a guild in GW1.

Fyi: GW1 characters are limited to level 20 and there is no profession ("class") called "mage". The profession most close to a WoW style mage is the Elementalist, but other professions may use other types of magic like the Necromancer's death magic, the Mesmers illusion magic and the Monk's Divine magic.

You probably already did, but be sure to do some research before attempting. Titles like Lucky/Unlucky will take you years because you can only level them during special events. But you will also need titles for your Hall of Monuments, so even if you end up not reaching GWAMM, a level 30, 40 or 50 HoM is nice to obtain as well. Good luck, and it is certainly achievable, with iron dedication from your side.

@TheQuickFox.3826 said:

@"RandomJay.9734" said:Thank you for all the greate comments and advice. The reason for asking this is so that i can set a goal for myself after i have completed my Legendaries. Im scared of not having any plans for the game after aquiring the legendaries and the title felt like one of the thing that can be added to the list of personal goals. Also i believe i still have a lvl 50 mage on my GW1 account so i will probably have to do allot of grinding. Maybe once my guild gets bigger we can attempt to do this together if i cant find a guild in GW1.

Fyi: GW1 characters are limited to level 20 and there is no profession ("class") called "mage". The profession most close to a WoW style mage is the Elementalist, but other professions may use other types of magic like the Necromancer's death magic, the Mesmers illusion magic and the Monk's Divine magic.

Okay. Havent logged in since the release of GW2 so i might get some stuff wrong. Will link a screenshot if i can get into my acount tonite if that will satisfy you

@"TheQuickFox.3826" said:You probably already did, but be sure to do some research before attempting. Titles like Lucky/Unlucky will take you years because you can only level them during special events. But you will also need titles for your Hall of Monuments, so even if you end up not reaching GWAMM, a level 30, 40 or 50 HoM is nice to obtain as well. Good luck, and it is certainly achievable, with iron dedication from your side.

GWAMM isn't really as hard as I used to think it was. By the time you get every skill hunter, vanquisher, protector, cartographer, and non-factions faction title, you'll end up at 26/30, so you really just need to find 4 more to max. Of course there's not really any easy ones left after that. The gulf between "easy" titles you just have to find time to do all the content to get, and "massive sinks of time and money" involving hours of grinding (or standing around in circles watching your money evaporate) is huge.

@"TheQuickFox.3826" said:You probably already did, but be sure to do some research before attempting. Titles like Lucky/Unlucky will take you years because you can only level them during special events. But you will also need titles for your Hall of Monuments, so even if you end up not reaching GWAMM, a level 30, 40 or 50 HoM is nice to obtain as well. Good luck, and it is certainly achievable, with iron dedication from your side.

Lucky and Unlucky can be advanced by keeping (Lucky) or breaking (Unlucky) lockpicks at ANY time.

@Steve The Cynic.3217 said:

@"TheQuickFox.3826" said:You probably already did, but be sure to do
before attempting. Titles like Lucky/Unlucky will take you years because you can only level them during special events. But you will also need titles for your Hall of Monuments, so even if you end up not reaching GWAMM, a level 30, 40 or 50 HoM is nice to obtain as well. Good luck, and it is certainly achievable, with iron dedication from your side.

Lucky and Unlucky can be advanced by keeping (Lucky) or breaking (Unlucky) lockpicks at ANY time.

True, but that will progress very slowly and at a very high cost. Been there, tried that, reverted to the Canthan festivals.

@"Game of Bones.8975" said:Cartographer is the hardest title for me. You have to scrape along each and every outer border, there are a few places "hidden" that you have to know exist or they are easy to miss. I think there is a little more than the required 100% for a buffer.I'm stuck at 98.3%.

I remember there was a plug-in you can install which shows an in-game overlay of explorable areas, pretty sure that was how I got mine done

@crepuscular.9047 said:

@"Game of Bones.8975" said:Cartographer is the hardest title for me. You have to scrape along each and every outer border, there are a few places "hidden" that you have to know exist or they are easy to miss. I think there is a little more than the required 100% for a buffer.I'm stuck at 98.3%.

I remember there was a plug-in you can install which shows an in-game overlay of explorable areas, pretty sure that was how I got mine done

There is, but is a gradual shading of areas.I think they should have had a percentage marker, similar to the vanquisher title. I have no idea where that last 1.7% is across the whole world map. There could be 0.1% on Cantha, 0.5% in Elona, and the other 1.1% spread across the rest of the core map areas.

Archived