Would you like new emotes?

Neeman Oria.7504

I don't understand the poll options.

I almost never use emotes, and can't remember the last time I thought "hmm, I really wish there was an emote for X". So new emotes wouldn't detract from my experience in any way, but also wouldn't enhance my experience in any way. I'd much prefer the team work on other things.

@"KidRoleplay.3615" said:Where's your "Yes" option?We already have a /yes emote :)

Emotes no, novelty items yes!Halloween: Skeleton ChairWintersday: Candy Cane Chaise ChairLunar New Year: Bamboo Chair. Since it's the year of the pig, include mini golden pig as bundle.Valentine's Day: Victorian Red Velvet LoveseatSAB: Cloud ChairApril Fool's Day: Chair with Fart CushionFour Winds: 3 different chairs for each aspect with unique aspect effects

I'm always positive for more gestures. I'd love to see sone mentioned above like /flex /yawn /taunt.

@Steve The Cynic.3217 said:More dances. There are days when I feel like putting my characters in suitable skimpies and using /clubdance, but that's in SWTOR and there's no equivalent in GW2.

As a Charr, I really want more dance options. the /dance one feels kinda weird to use and its so unfitting in most circumstances where you could otherwise easily use /dance with another race. I KNOW it fits the race really well but its not fulfilling the main purpose of a /dance gesture on a MMORPG. I'm really envious the Humans got a really nice Dance :(A How to Dance Vol.2 would work as well, the Vol1 dances are ok-ish but they can only be used i goofy situations.

and GIVE CHARR THE NPC /talk ANIMATION!

• 1 month later...

@Sazukikrah.5036 said:they need sitting animation emotes like eating/ talking / drinking

Yep I'm agree with that now that we can sit in chairs, emote linked to it would be great: /read for instance.

In that (and out of the thread context) I also support the idea of a huge open world librairie in the next expansion with loads of lore books and cosy armchairs in front of fires:-)

Archived