Server Issues Monday, 11/26 afternoon PST: Code=7:11:3:191:101

Arn.1805

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if this helps, but having several PCs running several accounts in my house I made some observations. People are getting disconnected together when being on one map, while another person on the same network stays connected who is on another map. When not being on the same map, crashes happen at different times and not all at once. It does not seem to be related to just specific maps either, we have for example been getting disconnected in lions arch, caledon forest, malchors leap, cursed shore and the guildhall. Also the account home world seems irrelevant, as one account from kodash was on the same map as someone from dzagonur and both got disconnected at the same time.

Funny side effect: When in malchors leap, people repeatedly fell through the floor upon reconnect and had a bathing party at ground water level ;)

Imgur

• ArenaNet Staff

@Durino.9035 ; @ThiWhite.7324 ; @Cull.3960 --

• Were you participating in the 2v2 tournament yesterday? I believe the bug that caused the crash we're discussing was directly related to the tournament, and that that bug was corrected with last night's build. That leads me to believe that the problem you're experiencing is not related to yesterday's issue, but has a different source. To help figure that out, could you tell us...
  • What Error Code are you getting when you have issues?

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:@Durino.9035 ; @ThiWhite.7324 ; @Cull.3960 --

• Were you participating in the 2v2 tournament yesterday? I believe the bug that caused the crash we're discussing was directly related to the tournament, and that that bug was corrected with last night's build. That leads me to believe that the problem you're experiencing is not related to yesterday's issue, but has a different source. To help figure that out, could you tell us...
  • What Error Code are you getting when you have issues?

I wasn't participating in any event.Code = 7:0:0:1026:101

• ArenaNet Staff

@Durino.9035 ; @ThiWhite.7324 ; @Cull.3960 --

Update after talking to the Server Team: There have been no server crashes since last evening. If you are having client crash issues -- which is what these appear to represent -- we would need the actual crash report text from the crash window to know what's going on. If you have the option to send that to ArenaNet -- either directly through the crash interface or, perhaps better, through a CS Ticket -- we'll do our best to figure this out.

In Origi> @Gaile Gray.6029 said:

Update after talking to the Server Team: There have been no server crashes since last evening.

This Day i can't login in Original Guild Wars. If i got luck im InGame but can't Travel other Outposts. Still Connecting and the there we got the typical Guild Wars error Code 058, 242, 007. Fix this please.

• ArenaNet Staff

@Evellynn Capone.6584 said:In Origi> @Gaile Gray.6029 said:

Update after talking to the Server Team: There have been no server crashes since last evening.

This Day i can't login in Original Guild Wars. If i got luck im InGame but can't Travel other Outposts. Still Connecting and the there we got the typical Guild Wars error Code 058, 242, 007. Fix this please.

According to the detailed list on the wiki, the error code you're getting would seem to point to a server issue, but the server team has been monitoring and there hasn't been one since last night. I would suggest you submit a ticket to CS to work with them to analyze this issue, and I will make the team aware that you've had this problem. Please share:
  • Your home world
  • Your geographical location

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:

According to the detailed list on the wiki, the error code you're getting would seem to point to a server issue, but the server team has been monitoring and there hasn't been one since last night. I would suggest you submit a ticket to CS to work with them to analyze this issue, and I will make the team aware that you've had this problem. Please share:
  • Germany
  • Nightfall, Embark, Eotn, Cantha, Prophecies
    DzPEIeMk.jpg

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:@Durino.9035 ; @ThiWhite.7324 ; @Cull.3960 --

Update after talking to the Server Team: There have been no server crashes since last evening. If you are having client crash issues -- which is what these appear to represent -- we would need the actual crash report text from the crash window to know what's going on. If you have the option to send that to ArenaNet -- either directly through the crash interface or, perhaps better, through a CS Ticket -- we'll do our best to figure this out.

The game is running smoothly now (27/11/2018 6pm). Thank you for your efforts and the quick work.

Started to encounter this same problem as of today, Nov 30. Didn't have any problems in the days before. I either get disconnected every 1-3 minutes or can't log in at all, keep getting error code 7:11:3:191:101.I did not participate in PvP, all I did was stand around and try to use the bank/TP.Server: BlacktideLocation: GermanyIngame location: Divinity's Reach, Crystal Oasis, Hoelbrak

Same thing happening here: 7:11:3:191:101A number of times in a row.Location: GermanyServer: SFRIngame location: Plains of Ashford

It happened mostly after having a cutscene in the personal story, when I got stuck with the cutscene logo above my head, after it ended. Every time this happens, in about 30 seconds I got disconnected. After the third time re-doing it, I ended that specific cutscene before it played and it worked fine. Now it happens in the open world, apparently with no reason (it happened during inventory checks, walking or fighting).All ports are working fine. Tried all the variants with -clientport 80, 443 . Firewall is checked and permissive. No antivirus software. No other software that can conflict with i-net ports. Router is working fine (checked it 3 times, restarted, etc). Running GW2.exe with and w/o admin privileges. Tried the -repair flag.It's starting to get really frustrating :)

I saw it's a recurring issue with a lot of people. Have any devs been able to at least reproduce it?

• 2 months later...

first time poster .. im haveing the same problem

Disconnect Code=7:11:3:191:101Location: UKServer: gandaraIngame location: PvE in general and any map of WvW

even bought a new modemhad my isp tech guys out to check my internetz + my pc . all are fine would like an update . super annoying any fix on this ?

@"Harrison.4162" said:first time poster .. im haveing the same problem

Disconnect Code=7:11:3:191:101Location: UKServer: gandaraIngame location: PvE in general and any map of WvW

even bought a new modemhad my isp tech guys out to check my internetz + my pc . all are fine would like an update . super annoying any fix on this ?

Whatever is going on with you today is not the same as what was going on in November of last year, 4 months ago.

Even if your ISP is fine, even if your PC is fine, it doesn't mean the problem is on ANet's end; there's a lot of internet between your ISP and theirs.So first run a program (e.g. PingPlotter) that will track down where you are losing packets. If you know how to interpret the data, you can troubleshoot. Otherwise, open a support ticket with ANet. If the issue is on your end (unlikely, based on your research), they'll help you resolve it. If it's on their end, the data that you provide will help them find the root cause. And if (as is most likely) the problem is in between, they need such data to convince their ISP to work with their connecting backbone services to resolve it.

The internet infrastructure isn't growing as fast as our appetite for bandwidth. We can't assume any longer that the only thing getting in the way is our rig/router or theirs.

FYI sometimes you can bypass backbone issues by using a proxy server. That increases the length of the route, but often going through midpoints that with fewer bottlenecks, resulting in a smoother experience. That "shouldn't" be needed for you, living in the UK; it's usually more important for people located far from the US (and ANet's servers) or people with wonky ISPs.

Archived