Please nerf Warriors ANet, we too OP!

Fish.2769

Quick rundown of the situation:-

Been back a few days after a couple months off GW2, started roaming on Core Warrior again because some of the changes are fun and i've never really been a fan of Spellbreaker for roaming. After a few 1v1s and being ganked by zergs, 1vX etc we all know how it is.

Anyway, i came across a Ranger that i'd killed a few times until i got outnumbered and he/she + friends killed me. So i run into him again and PM'd him the good ol' BM of "Are you going to fight me alone or call for friends again?" The reply i got which amused me to no end was along the lines of, "No, you're cheating. You came out of stealth on me." Now anyone who knows how Warriors work knows we don't have access to Stealth without other classes, i tried explaining this to them and after a while they told me to stop searching for excuses, he/she knows i'm cheating.

Please ANet, nerf Warrior again so we don't have access to Stealth, thanks!

No names or servers mentioned because it would be unfair and probably be removed. :)

lol, reminds me of the guy that kept calling me a hacker when I was playing mirage. I even stood still in front of his corpse linking the skills and demonstrating them. He still kept calling me a hacker most of the evening whenever I killed him.

He even called me a hacker when I'd been in the guild hall for the last 30 minutes duelling my friend...

@"Fish.2769" said:Quick rundown of the situation:-

Been back a few days after a couple months off GW2, started roaming on Core Warrior again because some of the changes are fun and i've never really been a fan of Spellbreaker for roaming. After a few 1v1s and being ganked by zergs, 1vX etc we all know how it is.

Anyway, i came across a Ranger that i'd killed a few times until i got outnumbered and he/she + friends killed me. So i run into him again and PM'd him the good ol' BM of "Are you going to fight me alone or call for friends again?" The reply i got which amused me to no end was along the lines of, "No, you're cheating. You came out of stealth on me." Now anyone who knows how Warriors work knows we don't have access to Stealth without other classes, i tried explaining this to them and after a while they told me to stop searching for excuses, he/she knows i'm cheating.

No names or servers mentioned because it would be unfair and probably be removed. :)

Did you happen to fight him near a supply camp you own?Reason I ask is that if you were then it was possible you became stealthed and didn't even notice. The female pistol npc at camps casts black powder if you used a leap skill which axe using spellbreakers have access to then that combo will stealth you for a few seconds.

@clone wars.9568 said:

@"Fish.2769" said:Quick rundown of the situation:-

Did you happen to fight him near a supply camp you own?Reason I ask is that if you were then it was possible you became stealthed and didn't even notice. The female pistol npc at camps casts black powder if you used a leap skill which axe using spellbreakers have access to then that combo will stealth you for a few seconds.

No bud, was their Camp. Pretty sure i just reflected their Stealth shot on LB.

Archived