February 5 Build Issue [Resolved]

I saw on the news that Seattle just had snow in an amount usually spread out all winter. Half a foot? Enough to cause infrastructure problems in a city not usually needing to have resources ready for snow removal.

I'm glad you all are doing ok over there and thanks for getting the patch out! That new glider is ... something ...

• ArenaNet Staff

@Samug.6512 said:Thank you for the update! Bloody Jormag at it again I guess.

He seems to think we'll be lulled into complacency and not be prepared for his infrequent but noteworthy attacks. However, with our many team members of a variety of professions ( ~polishes dual bows~ ) we smited him yet again!

• ArenaNet Staff

This bug was addressed in our build this afternoon. Tyria -- starter zones included -- is safe yet again.

Well, except you need to go kill stuff, complete quests, gain hearts, level up, acquire goodies, polish your skills, continue your crafting, advance your skills and traits and, you know, keep your eye on the sky for dragons. ;)

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:This bug was addressed in our build this afternoon. Tyria -- starter zones included -- is safe yet again.

Well, except you need to go kill stuff, complete quests, gain hearts, level up, acquire goodies, polish your skills, continue your crafting, advance your skills and traits and, you know, keep your eye on the sky for dragons. ;)

Dragons in starter zones confirmed! HYPE!

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:

@"Phoebe Ascension.8437" said:Wich weather is Anet having? Curious as an EU guy. We had lots of rain so far, and it's continueing.

Snow. Lovely snow. Beautiful snow. But snow that makes the roads like ice rinks.

Errr... (three tries later.)Wow. that picture really does not want to be linked, does it?Guess I will let you borrow my imgur account. Looks pretty btw. Good thing that plant on the left has good hearty leaves.

SB80NFW.jpg

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:

@Samug.6512 said:Thank you for the update! Bloody Jormag at it again I guess.

He seems to think we'll be lulled into complacency and not be prepared for his infrequent but noteworthy attacks. However, with our many team members of a variety of professions ( ~polishes dual bows~ ) we smited him yet again!

Gaile = confirmed condi soulbeast?

• ArenaNet Staff

Thank you for posting that photograph, @Darlgon.9273 ! I tried to do it, as you saw, and knowing you also had problems makes me feel a tad better. I mean, it's not as if it's some amazing piece of photographic art, but I so enjoy the snowy images and have fun sharing them from time to time. (It all comes, I imagine, from a deprived snow-less childhood and not living in the range of the Polar Vortex. :D )

Plant on Left: 35-year-old Rhododendron, the state flower for Washington. It has withstood the test of time... and drought, snow, wind, frost, torrential rain, and probably the wind of passing dragon wings. ;)

Archived