With the balance patch confirmed for next week, can we preview what changes are coming?

mortrialus.3062

Shatterstone, reduced aftercast delay by 0.005 seconds.

on a serious note though, i'd like to see Renegade get some help,turn the spirits into standard aoes so they can no longer be killed and don't have terrible pathing issues.give the spec some sort of focus, its currently a weird weak mix of random things.

@Master Ketsu.4569 said:

1. Mirage nerfed in some way other than removing dodge through CC. Power builds nerfed. Condi left busted.
  2. Deadeye damage nerfed but stealth on dodge still in the game
  3. Revenant sword rework skill 5 reverted instead of skill 4. Renegade ignored.
  4. Ele staff damage buffed by 1%. Shatterstone buffed. Random traits buffed in ways that still make them useless.
  5. Warrior traits reworked in some completely arbitrary way. Full counter CD increased by 0.00001 seconds.
  6. Ranger core traits nerfed, boonbeast traits left alone. Random weapon skill damages buffed by 10-20%.
  7. Guardian skills and traits buffed and nerfed at random decided 100% by a blind monkey with a dartboard.
  8. Core engie nerfed in order to nerf Holosmith in such a way that actually nerfs Scrapper more than Holo. Elixer U buff still not reverted.
  9. Reaper damage will either be nerfed or buffed. Decided 100% by a blind monkey flipping a coin.

Do you work for ANet? all of this seems plausible.

Weaver now can no longer gain buffs from attuning.

Riptide cooldown is now 20 seconds

Weaver elite is raised to 180 seconds.

Weaver no longer gain bonus vitality within trait.

Pls Anet, hit me with more cooldowns so my Warrior, Holo, and Mirage daddies can blo- I mean spoil me harder on a point.

@Dadnir.5038 said:Oh come on... It's obvious that releasing such data would just spoil all the fun. Some players would be upset that there isn't the change they think there should be and some other players would directly see the new flaws introduced before they even get released.

The second part would be great no? I mean it could prevent totally broken things to go live

@Nimon.7840 said:

@Dadnir.5038 said:Oh come on... It's obvious that releasing such data would just spoil all the fun. Some players would be upset that there isn't the change they think there should be and some other players would directly see the new flaws introduced before they even get released.

The second part would be great no? I mean it could prevent totally broken things to go live

Of course, but it would still spoil the fun :)

@TheBravery.9615 said:

1. Mirage nerfed in some way other than removing dodge through CC. Power builds nerfed. Condi left busted.
  4. Ele staff damage buffed by 1%. Shatterstone buffed. Random traits buffed in ways that still make them useless.
  5. Warrior traits reworked in some completely arbitrary way. Full counter CD increased by 0.00001 seconds.
  6. Ranger core traits nerfed, boonbeast traits left alone. Random weapon skill damages buffed by 10-20%.
  7. Guardian skills and traits buffed and nerfed at random decided 100% by a blind monkey with a dartboard.
  8. Core engie nerfed in order to nerf Holosmith in such a way that actually nerfs Scrapper more than Holo. Elixer U buff still not reverted.
  9. Reaper damage will either be nerfed or buffed. Decided 100% by a blind monkey flipping a coin.

These are actually pretty realistic possible changes

Lol spot on

@"Fortus.6175" said:Reapers/scourages will once again complain about how "they poor souls keep getting nerfed" yet have a very significant population in all ranks, specially in my P1-P2 rank, where these "poor souls" have to endure having near permanent relevance in all games (except maybe in games with lots of soulbeasts, but thats another topic). and corrupting/bursting the living hell out of all eles/guardians.

Just a quick note, at least for personally, I main Necro, mostly Reaper, in sPvP solo queue despite of knowing that I could perform a lot better on a variety of other classes, especially at P1+, because I love the class, and I'm already mostly barred from enjoying it in endgame PvE, because it's even further behind the meta there.

So yea, if you play something despite of knowing it's limitations already don't allow you to progress any further, nerfs hurt.Especially with almost every game being 2 Soulbeasts and 2 Mirages on both sides, + maybe a Holo, you know you won't have fun playing a Necro.

Would be nice if even a real buff in mobility was the only thing necro got. I read somewhere reaper was inspired by the old horror movie troupe where the villain is slow and hard hitting. Thing is most classes have far better mobility and hit just as hard,not to mention if those villains were hard hitting and just slow they wouldn’t be so intimidating and the troupe would fail hense the villains ability to always be a step a head ahead or just behind the characters no matter how far they run/drive or fly lol where as in gw2 necros more comparable to a walking dead zombie than it is Jason or Myers lol

• 2 weeks later...

@Master Ketsu.4569 said:

Fucking spot on m8

Archived