EZ PVP specs

I don't agree with scourge. Yes, it's cheese since you can press any buttons and you deal dmg, but the problem is: in ranked teams you get focused hard and instantly, it's even worse than being a reaper. Even with clever positioning and kiting abilities life is hard as a scourge. (Without any support ofc) I saw myself playing as a scourge in some streams of one of the enemies and they put a target on me like immediatly and followed me till I was dead.

Look at wvw and you see the monster called renegade... Cause you have there a free lifeleech each hit for 5 mates that deals 0,6k (with no boons) bonus dmg and heals the same.

On wvw you open doors faster and you can easy intigrate him on every team without effectiveness lost

Btw duno why it's not meta there... Maybe to difficult to use the combos right :p

Its a little hard to get 9 new specs that works well on all modes good...

@xp eke xp.6724 said:

Obviously you weren't around with the hundreds of build combos in Guild Wars 1 with all the classes being able to duo class with even more skills on top of the huge amount of class skills you had as a base.

This is just called lack of caring of pvp and more caring about puting out flashy buyable cash items.

@Ziggityzog.7389 said:

Obviously you weren't around with the hundreds of build combos in Guild Wars 1 with all the classes being able to duo class with even more skills on top of the huge amount of class skills you had as a base.

This is just called lack of caring of pvp and more caring about puting out flashy buyable cash items.

In GW1, all of the classes have to manage energy usage. In my opinion that factor alone makes the overall balance much better. You can't simply slam buttons and expect to succeed.

GW1 is to GW2 as Chess is to Foosball. That is the essential problem, reaction time > strategy in GW2.

ANET could greatly improve class balance by limiting skill spamming, as is done in GW1. The Rev already has energy management, so it's clearly possible.

Meeh i agree that gw1 was funnier and has more possibilities, but if one class can take all physical attackers out by using blinding surge and if on the 1second uptime theyr not blinded (cause your monk and necro remove it all 3 or 2 sec if they get not blocked), they still get kited, blocked, ccd... And on the other side you counter all mages by being a good mesmer :bleep_bloop:

Yeah it was balanced, cause most guys never reach the skills to counter theyr classes well enough... Thanks to that i could play a lot of strange out of the box builds :*

Same situation on gw2: there are strong mechanics but none that play it well enough that they matter.

Archived