What Is The Main Reason You Block People?

People who keep sending on map chat useless messages like guild recruitments, especialy if I see the same message every day on each map I play. After 3 years of spamming you should realize that noone wants to join your RP guild... probably because you keep spamming. I would never join a guild which members spam every day on every map for too long.I should block every player forbidding me to play my class "because it's not meta", and change his nick to "I have a meta-stick in my ass". It happens in dungeons(!). I understand it in raids, but dungeons and fractals should be free from this bullshit. I don't want to play with toxic people.Toxic people deserve to be kicked no matter what. If you're an elitist and you're toxic, you get kicked.

I block gold sellers, afk farmers and anyone who is generally a major jerk in my all welcome parties who complains about someone elses level, class or gear not being upto their standards.All welcome means all welcome, don't expect me to kick anyone because you'd rather get the dungeon/fractal done a couple minutes faster.

Thankfully the latter reason is a very rare occurance these days.

I dont block anyone it's a online mmo game lmao if some one sends me salt or anything negative its literally meh and means little in the end and easily ignored. The day I get stressed about some internet warrior in a mmo is the day I think it's time to move on from gaming and don't think that's happening anytime soon lol.