Where can I see the New Horizons mounts?

The mount panel could really do with a way to sort skins by which pack they're in, especially if they're not going to add a way to preview the licences before buying them. It's getting to the point where it's really annoying to have to sort through all the skins to spot the new ones which have been added and that's only going to get worse as they add more over time.

@"Witch of Doom.5739" said:I really like the new "flame" skin for the Skyscale, but that "Lithosol" for the raptor is amazing.

I like the Lithosol raptor too. Although I'm disappointed there's no primeval raptor, I've been hoping to get one for a while. I really don't need another raptor skin, but I'm very tempted by that one because it's so different.

@Danikat.8537 said:The mount panel could really do with a way to sort skins by which pack they're in, especially if they're not going to add a way to preview the licences before buying them. It's getting to the point where it's really annoying to have to sort through all the skins to spot the new ones which have been added and that's only going to get worse as they add more over time.

Totally agree! I think it would make the most sense to be able to preview license options before you buy rather than sorting mounts in the Hero panel since nothing else in wardrobe is sortable in this manner whereas most items in the Gem store are previewable.

@“Danikat.8537” said:I like the Lithosol raptor too. Although I'm disappointed there's no primeval raptor, I've been hoping to get one for a while. I really don't need another raptor skin, but I'm very tempted by that one because it's so different.

Not a fan of the lithosol raptor myself but it is very different and I can see why people like it. For my taste, there are too many effects-heavy / glowy mounts in this pack. The primeval raptor is awesome and is part of the Exotic Mounts pack. I do like the new springer mounts but nothing jumped out at me as a “must have” but that’s a good thing, really, considering how many mount skins and other things I bought earlier in the year!

@VDAC.2137 said:The primeval raptor is awesome and is part of the Exotic Mounts pack.

Are you thinking of the primordial one? (The one that looks like a Jurassic Park raptor.) That's cool too, but not what I'm looking for. The primeval mounts are the ghostly ones, so far there's been a springer, jackal, griffon and roller beetle and I'm hoping eventually they'll add the others, but especially the raptor.

I do not remember the name of the Raptor I picked, but it is the one that looks like bones and no skin. It was a hard decision as I liked more than a couple. I got my choices weeded down to the Raptor and the Fiery Skyscale.

Unable to make a decision I tore up some paper, wrote the names on each piece, crumbled the papers into balls, placed the balls into a box, shook the box, and drew the Raptor.

My "Master of all things dead" is very happy with it.

@Danikat.8537 said:

@VDAC.2137 said:The primeval raptor is awesome and is part of the Exotic Mounts pack.

Are you thinking of the primordial one? (The one that looks like a Jurassic Park raptor.) That's cool too, but not what I'm looking for. The primeval mounts are the ghostly ones, so far there's been a springer, jackal, griffon and roller beetle and I'm hoping eventually they'll add the others, but especially the raptor.

You’re right, my apologies, I confused the name! Somehow I don’t associate the name “primeval” with the ghostly mounts. I do particularly like the primeval jackal and I agree it’s surprising that they haven’t added the raptor. A primeval skyscale could be pretty sweet too! :)