How to convert Karma to Gold & Exotic/Ascended Gear !

@Dawdler.8521 said:This seems to take some kind of effort. If so I dont like it.

Trade caches can be good if you play the content a little. You also get trade contracts from the Crystal Desert Reward track in WvW.

Pact mapping isn't hard, but I don't care enough to do it especially with it being so time gated so that you need a good week to use them all. 100g/ month is really not that much anyways. Everyone that logs in and just does dailies every day would already get 60 gold, 55 laurels, and 20 mystic coins a month.

I just wait for Wintersday, mostly, so I can offload my 3 million karma.

Nothing against this methods, but honestly I do not recommend spending karma to gain gold.Unless you do raid every week Karma in large amounts is hard to come by. And certain things, especially legendary items cost quite a lot of Karma, at least when you want to spend it on obsidian shards.

@kharmin.7683 said:

@"Hashberry.4510" said:

That honestly sounds like botting...

It sure does ...

As long as it's not completely unattended,

The thing is that the specific multiboxing described here looks like the "one command sent to several accounts" kind, which is not allowed. However, the description is very vague and could also refer to completely allowed multiboxing.

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

@"Hashberry.4510" said:

That honestly sounds like botting...

It sure does ...

As long as it's not completely unattended,

The thing is that the
specific
multiboxing described here looks like the "one command sent to several accounts" kind, which is
not
allowed. However, the description is very vague and could also refer to completely allowed multiboxing.

Its simply legit multibixing, as far as I know

@DesiRe.1348 said:

@Dante.1508 said:I dunno how people get so much karma i barely have 100k even 7 years in.

Look, I'm not trying to be mean here, but… from all your posts and comments you make almost everyday, it seems like you just don't know how the game works. I'm genuinely wondering what you have been doing for 7 years in this game and having only 100k karma.Then again, you also think legendary armor gives better stats than ascended, and you need either of those to do raids/fractals/anything but open world, so ..

I know how the game works.. You buy Gems to exchange for Gold to buy things with.. That how this game works, That said i avoid WvW, PvP, Fractals, Raiding and Meta, even Dungeons because i detest running in groups for many reasons.. I like to play solo only.. Yes i know its an mmo.

And i know how all those content work.. I just don't like doing them at all..

I never once said legendary has higher stats than Ascended, i may have asked if they did because i've never owned one till not long ago, never really wanted one until i bought one a week ago.

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:The problem I'm having now is where to get karma. I've long since blown through my entire stash, and now I need it to buy amulets to salvage.

Apparently the one of the best ways is dragonfall.. you buy the three karma upgrades and just do the events.. More meta though. I was told that in LA map chat.

@Dante.1508 said:

@Dante.1508 said:I dunno how people get so much karma i barely have 100k even 7 years in.

Look, I'm not trying to be mean here, but… from all your posts and comments you make almost everyday, it seems like you just don't know how the game works. I'm genuinely wondering what you have been doing for 7 years in this game and having only 100k karma.Then again, you also think legendary armor gives better stats than ascended, and you need either of those to do raids/fractals/anything but open world, so ..

I know how the game works.. You buy Gems to exchange for Gold to buy things with.. That how this game works, That said i avoid WvW, PvP, Fractals, Raiding and Meta, even Dungeons because i detest running in groups for many reasons.. I like to play solo only.. Yes i know its an mmo.

And i know how all those content work.. I just don't like doing them at all..

I never once said legendary has higher stats than Ascended, i may have asked if they did because i've never owned one till not long ago, never really wanted one until i bought one a week ago.

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:The problem I'm having now is where to get karma. I've long since blown through my entire stash, and now I need it to buy amulets to salvage.

Apparently the one of the best ways is dragonfall.. you buy the three karma upgrades and just do the events.. More meta though. I was told that in LA map chat.

if you play Fractal / Raid / Wintersday you will get an insane amount of karma very easily :)