Which class is underperforming? 5 vs 5

Tayga.3192

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted Ranger since I main my very stubborn main soulbeast who chooses ferocity over nothing wielding a greatsword.I don't know if my timings for evading attacks are badly time but I have a hard time surviving in 2v2 PvP.A little more protection how-so-ever would be very neato.

Also I'd like to see the skill "Sick'em" to be shared after buffing it at your beast.That would be fair enough in a battle where survival is key-moment for a glassbomb.

@Tayga.3192 said:

@Koen.1327 said:How is mesmer underperforming? Its on #1 spot atm

Don't worry, Condi Mirage will probably win mAT so you will have more
fake
proofs that mirage is OP.

Mesmer being #1 or winning in MAT doesn't mean its automatically op but I will say if those things happen it wouldn't help out all these mesmer/mirage is weak threads lol

@georgessj.4198 said:Lets clarify something to the mesmer voters, the question IS NOT if mesmer underperforms in comparison to the old one that used to deal a 24k 1shot coming from stealth. now that we got that out of the way mesmer is perfectly balanced.

Sword2 does less damage than it takes back from retal, nerf pls

Math =>Retal vs 8 hits on 2000 power: 233x8= 1864

Blurred Frenzy on marauder amulet vs Light Armor 0 toughness amu full crit (best case): 2000x1.024x922.5x1.83/1920 =~1800

@Tayga.3192 said:

@georgessj.4198 said:Lets clarify something to the mesmer voters, the question IS NOT if mesmer underperforms in comparison to the old one that used to deal a 24k 1shot coming from stealth. now that we got that out of the way mesmer is perfectly balanced.

Sword2 does less damage than it takes back from retal, nerf pls

Math =>Retal vs 8 hits on 1000 power: 183x8= 1464

Blurred Frenzy on marauder amulet vs Light Armor 0 toughness amu full crit: 1000x1.024x922.5x1.83/1920 =~900

I mean, yeah. Its a multi-hit attack. Most multi-hit attacks get more damage from retal than they deal (Though your numbers are off, you have a minimum of 2000 power with Marauders Amulet). Thats kinda the point of Retal.

@Tayga.3192 said:

@UNOwen.7132 said:(Though your numbers are off, you have a minimum of 2000 power with Marauders Amulet)

Forgot baseline power, it'll just be ~1800 which is only 400 more against a light armor class.

Well, thats not including rune. Its also forgetting any other damage amplifiers. But yes, as I said, multi-hit attacks struggle vs retal, thats the point of retal.

@UNOwen.7132 said:Well, thats not including rune. Its also forgetting any other damage amplifiers. But yes, as I said, multi-hit attacks struggle vs retal, thats the point of retal.

I didn't include any of these for retal as well, also 8 crit in a row with only 1000 precision is not really what happens. These numbers are just for a baseline comparsion.

Edit: I forgot to add 1000 extra power to retal. It hits nearly the same as BF.

@Arheundel.6451 said:

@"apharma.3741" said:The state of mesmer at the moment is an absolute mess, it really needs some trait reworks and optimising so that it's got clear purposes and uses without being a budget version of something else or an overpowered inescapable juggernaut of low skill clutter spam.

Maybe mesmer players should have advocated for the removal of the problematic traits like
IH
and
chronophantasm
...instead mesmers were all "if you nerf those I quit"...well anet went and nerfed all around it..you reap what you sow

Weird because quite a lot of mesmer players actually said that the problem is mirage cloak being busted in it's concept, something even you seem to miss. Weird huh.

Also I didn't sow those seeds, go find me a post where I say "if you nerf those I quit", I dare you to try.

@hotte in space.2158 said:This poll doesnt reflect reality, players voted just biased.

I voted for a good reason Chrono has issues as well as core and I was told Chrono isn't even viable for SPVP

IF you have an entire elite spec not viable, i-d say that constitutes being broken and needs to be fixed.I heard core wasn't really all that viable meaning needs an overhaul too mirage seems competitive.

If ranger has issues I will defend it too and call for buffs in needed places.

Also what better elite than the one with phantom spam needing an overhaul? Chrono like scourge has some broken functions that are either op or underpowered.

I vote based on the overall performance of a class.

Also, people hate fighting mesmers more than other classes, and for a reason: They got annoying things about them to fight.