Sigil of Revocation is a broken mess, remove it or fix it.

Shao.7236

Inconsistently works with some skills to CC and not others, favor any pulsing boons even if they are first stack.

There's no whining about counters, Thief going through Aegis and favor Stability already with some sweet sweet Deadeye Mark spam if using it. Some classes already have the means to counter Stability very well, we don't need everyone to be able to, I ain't speaking on just the case of Jalis as Revenant but just anything. Stability shouldn't be this easy to counter when we already have a great amount of options to do it, including CC spamming on just 1 stack.

https://gyazo.com/d646a889126cd83b2f2e4f30a1ab2845https://gyazo.com/15ac7a980b25115c6c8068bcd3787266https://gyazo.com/3fb001a60b7ab57af857a5068cc6ef45

It doesn't belong in PvP and needs to be removed.

Edit: Boy it amazes me how broken this sigil is, can even counter in downstate.

https://gyazo.com/a5ed1dbe6452598e844e75f770c6ccf8

@Eurantien.4632 said:Are you sure it is prioritizing stability? Looks like from what you posted we cannot tell if it's prioritizing stability or if it is just taking the last boon applied. As in Last in First out.

Try covering stab with a different boon then do this.

Facts dont matter when gold 2 pro players are making threads about OP sigils.

@Eurantien.4632 said:Are you sure it is prioritizing stability? Looks like from what you posted we cannot tell if it's prioritizing stability or if it is just taking the last boon applied. As in Last in First out.

Try covering stab with a different boon then do this.If I recall from core days, both boon and condi removal are a confusing mix of priority and LIFO. It can even vary by skill.

@Exedore.6320 said:

Try covering stab with a different boon then do this.If I recall from core days, both boon and condi removal are a confusing mix of priority and LIFO. It can even vary by skill.

Right, which is why we can't know for sure how this sigil is acting from what's been posted.

@zyra.7860 said:

@Eugchriss.2046 said:I thought nobody uses this sigil so I've never paid attention. I sometimes got interrupted while having stab and I was like kitten. But now, this explains it all.

U dont get interrupted with stability because of sigil, u get interrupted cus of boon CORRUPTION.

How do you explain then the fact that he has been knocked back by the guard while the guard was on downstate WITH NO BOON CORRUPTION?

@Eugchriss.2046 said:

@Eugchriss.2046 said:I thought nobody uses this sigil so I've never paid attention. I sometimes got interrupted while having stab and I was like kitten. But now, this explains it all.

U dont get interrupted with stability because of sigil, u get interrupted cus of boon CORRUPTION.

How do you explain then the fact that he has been knocked back by the guard while the guard was on downstate WITH NO BOON CORRUPTION?

I dont explain to you. I bet you're same ppl who all thiefs hackers because stealth, teleports and speed.

@zyra.7860 said:

I dont explain to you. I bet you're same ppl who all thiefs hackers because stealth, teleports and speed.Sounds more like you don t have any valid explanation for that, so you re making up stuffs.

@"Eurantien.4632" I had to edit the main post again because windows clipboard didn't work properly when I posted it, I tested both before and after application and it still did it. Check OP second link again.

More here anyway since I remember I had that too making me absolutely clueless to the situation early on.

https://gyazo.com/6b23545e39206a54f93b46645e50df3b

@zyra.7860@KrHome.1920@Quadox.7834

Yeah it's OP when the first boon you lose is Stability and next Resistance, this is literally annulment all over again on a lower cooldown. I know it strips Resistance after because I tested with both, if I have to provide facts I will. Revocation is not LIFO, it takes Stability first then Resistance.

Broken Sigil, remove it from the game.

@Shao.7236 said:@"Eurantien.4632" I had to edit the main post again because windows clipboard didn't work properly when I posted it, I tested both before and after application and it still did it. Check OP second link again.

More here anyway since I remember I had that too making me absolutely clueless to the situation early on.

https://gyazo.com/6b23545e39206a54f93b46645e50df3b

@zyra.7860@KrHome.1920@Quadox.7834

Yeah it's OP when the first boon you lose is Stability and next Resistance, this is literally annulment all over again on a lower cooldown. I know it strips Resistance after because I tested with both, if I have to provide facts I will. Revocation is not LIFO, it takes Stability first then Resistance.

You playing bunker rev tells enough.

@zyra.7860 said:

@Shao.7236 said:@"Eurantien.4632" I had to edit the main post again because windows clipboard didn't work properly when I posted it, I tested both before and after application and it still did it. Check OP second link again.

You playing bunker rev tells enough.

I play Core Shiro/Jalis, Mallyx/Jalis or Ventari/Jalis. I'm full berserker on power, wizard on condition, menders on support, this ain't bunker. I'm playing the class like it's meant to be. I'm using Herald to prove that Revocation is broken with the boons, not gonna play Herald a lot until they fix the stunbreak, buff the CC and nerf the healing to proper competitive levels.

The facts are facts, Revocation is too good and needs to be removed.

Here's another that I also forgot to post right after, completely destroy the idea that it was corruption (That doesn't exist on Revenant.) or LIFO as everyone else says.

https://gyazo.com/3fb001a60b7ab57af857a5068cc6ef45

You can tell by the timestamps of the posted gif anyway that it was right after.

LMAO call me Gold 2, I'm always Plat when I don't decide to trash my Skill Rating to play with my gf and friends. I can take the L buddy, doesn't sound like you do.

Turns out "pulsing" boons even if stacked in the first spot counts as last. Dumb concept, even dumber when still is effective in downstate, meaning that any skills that don't apply stability first before their other boons are countered, way to go Anet. Have me some people CC'ing me with Stability in downstate all day now, cause why have the option in the first, must blind spam instead.

@Axl.8924 said:Whoever said this is right:

Lets just nerf everything down to stick fights and see if you still play.

Dead meme to put on any topics that wants abusive mechanics out of the game.

@"Shao.7236" said:Turns out "pulsing" boons even if stacked in the first spot counts as last. Dumb concept, even dumber when still is effective in downstate, meaning that any skills that don't apply stability first before their other boons are countered, way to go Anet. Have me some people CC'ing me with Stability in downstate all day now, cause why have the option in the first, must blind spam instead.

let's just nerf everything down to stick fights and see if you still play.

Dead meme to put on any topics that want abusive mechanics out of the game.

Are you sure you know the difference between abusive and you not flat out liking?

@Swagg.9236 said:Why not just make a game that isn't so cripplingly dependent on braindead, auto-pilot boons like stability and resistance?

Implying there's no cc spam and condi spam. Actually being okay boon strips in downstate, or just random boon strips altogether that can ruin a whole entire fight with the least of vague calculated weapon swaps on boon generation.

Why do a majority of replies have to be the same statement that tries to be edgy in the least related way to the topic possible.

@Axl.8924 said:Are you sure you know the difference between abusive and you not flat out liking?By the logic you use, should everyone use Revocation and never be quickly stomped by someone who uses Stability again. However just everything else is fine.

This Sigil is already broken enough, down right to the point where it works with some CC's and doesn't with other. It's an inconsistent mess that should be removed regardless.

@Eugchriss.2046 said:

I dont explain to you. I bet you're same ppl who all thiefs hackers because stealth, teleports and speed.Sounds more like you don t have any valid explanation for that, so you re making up stuffs.

He didn't explain it because the answer is incredibly simple. The sigil removes the boon before the attack. So if the sigil procs when the Guardian uses his knockback, then first a boon is removed (in this case stability), and then the knockback is applied. Congratulations, you learned something new today.

As for the OP, this sigil is not broken. Damn people, I know this game is made for casuals but try and at least learn to play before you run to the forums and make a fool of yourself.

@"Shao.7236" said:Turns out "pulsing" boons even if stacked in the first spot counts as last. Dumb concept, even dumber when still is effective in downstate, meaning that any skills that don't apply stability first before their other boons are countered, way to go Anet. Have me some people CC'ing me with Stability in downstate all day now, cause why have the option in the first, must blind spam instead.

Lets just nerf everything down to stick fights and see if you still play.

Dead meme to put on any topics that wants abusive mechanics out of the game.

yes, lifo as I said