Cmc will be on teatime this week.

zealex.9410

@"Malsheem.1794" said:So a couple of hours with a Dev trying not to answer questions :)

we have all seen it :D

he is going to tell us what he is allowed to tell us, he will tell us " big things on the horizon!" while 100% avoiding all questions and deflecting them all.Sucks to be him tbh, doing that for hours must be frustrating, propably why no dev ever wants to do it.

@Blocki.4931 said:

@"Malsheem.1794" said:So a couple of hours with a Dev trying
not
to answer questions :)

Why should they?...it's always the same drivel anyway : "nerf them and buff me" and "I only die because enemy uses OP class/spec pls nerf"

Funny that you say that after your last thread(s) :P

Are you talking about my nerf threads about guardian and necro?...pff expected somebody would come up with the same post and here is my answer :

In one thread before I stated that no-ones wins in the nerf-war and that nerf to others will inevitably bring nerfs to your class...necros and guardians players now are simply paying the price for all the nerf threads they made ( and still make now ) ; necros asking to nerf counters like ranger, guardians asking to reduce unblockable accross the board...it always goes in circles

So yeah..I am sure I can find a post of yours asking to nerf unblockable...ha the irony

@Arheundel.6451 said:

not

Why should they?...it's always the same drivel anyway : "nerf them and buff me" and "I only die because enemy uses OP class/spec pls nerf"Why should they?...it's always the same drivel anyway : "I only loose because of broken matchmaking pls fix"Why should they?...it's always the same drivel anyway : "I cant climb up to the rank I consider myself to belong to, PvP is dead"

@Blocki.4931 said:

not

Why should they?...it's always the same drivel anyway : "nerf them and buff me" and "I only die because enemy uses OP class/spec pls nerf"

Funny that you say that after your last thread(s) :P

Was going to write something similar.It's the perfect self-portrait of himself.

@Tayga.3192 said:

@"otto.5684" said:I would have cared six month ago.

It's been 5 months since they announced he got his current position, but yea this thing should have come before 25feb patch.

6 months ago anet wouldnt even make a blogpost unless ppl were gathered outside their offices with pitchforks, having devs show up in podcasts to discuss is a pretty big step up.

Besides, we've seen ppl use the same "this should've happened x time ago" mantra since a year after launch, yet the game is still here.

@zealex.9410 said:6 months ago anet wouldnt even make a blogpost unless ppl were gathered outside their offices with pitchforks, having devs show up in podcasts to discuss is a pretty big step up.Yea well the upper parts of Anet has changed a bit recently.I guess I have to cut them some slack, even if I am a customer.