Mounts

Taobella.6597

Maybe I'm not understanding the question, but the Mount's HP should be static, and not affected by the player in any way. If you run full glass or full support, your mount's HP should be the same.

Also, remove damage and stomp from Skill 1. If it has to give something, anything, to the player, let it give the player 1 stack of stability or 1 second of Quickness or so, to at least aid them to get an opening strike. But it shouldn't be used as means of dealing damage, regardless if that is how one uses a mount in PvE.

I've said this since the day after the mount was released, and nothing in the interim has led me to change my views.

EDIT: Oh and fix chain pull, as it's basically a meme.

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:Maybe I'm not understanding the question, but the Mount's HP should be static, and not affected by the player in any way. If you run full glass or full support, your mount's HP should be the same.

Also, remove damage and stomp from Skill 1. If it has to give something, anything, to the player, let it give the player 1 stack of stability or 1 second of Quickness or so, to at least aid them to get an opening strike. But it shouldn't be used as means of dealing damage, regardless if that is how one uses a mount in PvE.

I've said this since the day after the mount was released, and nothing in the interim has led me to change my views.

Your gear armor (note: not toughness) affects mount armor, heavy classes get more armor. Also if rune has 10% extra health (Durability, Vampirism, Divinity, Balthazar, etc.) your mount also gets 10% extra health.

Anyways I think the thread is about if mount should share HP with unmounted form (f/e if you take 10k damage and dismount, you will get dismounted with 10k HP less instead of full HP).

@"Threather.9354" said:They should have their own HP bar but share endurance and not be able to stomp downstates.

Not to be able to stomp downstates its ok. But tell "the one dodge man" about that endurance thing. Although now that they are almost extinct from those worlds, who cares... Maybe that's the key to make them disappear from there forever, interesting.

@Heika.5403 said:

@"Threather.9354" said:They should have their own HP bar but share endurance and not be able to stomp downstates.

Not to be able to stomp downstates its ok. But tell "the one dodge man" about that endurance thing. Although now that they are almost extinct from those worlds, who cares... Maybe that's the key to make them disappear from there forever, interesting.

Well 1 bar is 50 endurance, just let them have 2 bars on the mount, it used to be 3. if they have over 50 endurance left, they'll keep their endurance bar full after dismounting.

sorry maybe i did not explain it right. i was saying that mount HP is removed all together and if you go below 50% hp you auto demount-ed.

So if a player has 10k hp that mean a 5k hp buffer well on a the mount. if they take a 6k hit that put them at 4k HP and demount player.

@Taobella.6597 said:sorry maybe i did not explain it right. i was saying that mount HP is removed all together and if you go below 50% hp you auto demount-ed.

So if a player has 10k hp that mean a 5k hp buffer well on a the mount. if they take a 6k hit that put them at 4k HP and demount player.

If you can, edit the OP. As this makes things much more clear and probably changes the meaning for some people.