Disable gliding option

@Blanche Neige.7241 said:This had been asked for many time already, but you apparently never saw the request.

here it is once more : when will you make an option to disable gliding when we don't want it to happen?

It's **** frustrating to miss a difficult jump because that ** glider activate at the worst moment.

I could swear that was an option for it already, could'nt find it though, but have you tried to change the jump keybind?

I say add it, for more player choice. More choice is a good thing for those who want it.

And then watch all of the 'GLIDING BROKEN' threads pop up because gliding is account wide, many will forget to turn the toggle back on, and people have not trained themselves to not smash their poor spacebar multiple times. It's a win-win!

As implied above, jumping height is always the same no matter how long you hold space, so to avoid the glider popping out, just tap the jump button instead.When I realised this, it made jumping puzzle stuff so much easier.

What you want isn't an option right now, so you'll just have to learn to do that. Or just avoid places where accidental gliding is a problem.

• Confused 1

@Margeon.9650 said:Well I don't hold down my spacebar when trying to jump just a tiny fraction, Like the jump needed to get the Vista In Hooligans Run, yet everytime I try that itty bitty jump guess what happens? my Glider Pops out and I miss the jump! so I would like an option to turn it off for precision Jumps like that one, ya just got to remember to turn it back on when you are done, right?

Kind of like turning off the double-tap to evade.

My thought is, the glider should be equipable. Not equipped, no glider.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

As of right now there is no keybind for turning on or off the Gluider, in fact the panel for making your own keybinds for anything does not work, just shows you the keybinds, I wish it could be customizable that way we can make our own keybinds for things such as swim down instead of swimming around and around or back and forth.......

The Swim Down command is not bound to a key by default. Without it, players have to point the camera down and swim forward to descend. With a key bound to this command, it is possible to keep the enemy on camera at all times while moving in all directions.

For me, 'C' seems to work for swimming down (or moving down in water, anyway) without using a keybind.