Make Me a God

K THEN.5162

If you had a character that could access all specialization, weapon sets, unique mechanics, and utilities of each profession, what would be the most broken build possible (state whether your build is for Pve, PvP, or WvW). For the sake of diversity, your "god" could only have 1 single unique class mechanic such as a pet or guardian/dh virtues. Additionally, due to thief's initiative mechanic, let's say your "god" has their own base initiative that only applies to thief weapons.

So what kind of builds do you think would be the most broken in your game mode of choice? Could it be 3 blinks+Jaunt for maximum mobility or guardian heal block+ endure pain+signet of stone+2 other invulns for pvp? Perhaps permanent invisibility with a pet to solo raid bosses? Let me see your theory crafts!!!

Hmmmm....easy. Just make rapid fire rangers auto attack, have them cause bleeding/slow/chill/burning/knock back and be unblockable.

While we are at it.....remove the conditions and make it a special poisoned arrow that kills all foes on contact and then spreads to nearby enemies on death.

And any time you take damage you are instead healed for twice the amount of damage dealt

Mesmer mechanics, because having both mirage cloak and continuum split would be the most OP thing ever, on top of good alacrity access.

Shadow meld for elite, shadow refuge, illusionary ambush and mirror image for the utility skills and shelter for the heal.

Then, sword 2 would be blurred frenzy, sword 3 unrelenting assault, shield 4 echo of memory/deja vu and shield 5 crystal hibernation. Not sure what sword 1 would be so lets stick with the mesmer and double down on the mirages ambush mechanic.

Then every trait that affects dodges, every mirage cloak trait, every trait that gives or enhances vigor, all chronomancer alacrity traits, all stealth enhancing traits (especially prismatic understanding, stealth duration increased on top of random boons), all traits that trigger when being CCed, I'd slide in the daredevil's three dodges if I could but that feels like having two class mechanics, so I'll leave it up to others to decide.

And basically, with that, you have a mesmer that constantly evades, has blocks for when they're not evading, has an enhanced evade that doesn't interrupt casting, gains boons while either evading or being invisible, can turn invisible even when revealed, can easily remove conditions and break stuns, but also has a major defense mechanism regarding being CCed as well AND has continuum split to double cast the elite as well as having some prep for being damaged heavily.

I think this would be the most OP build ever. The low damage is fine because you can severely outlast your enemy and avoid being damaged entirely.

EDIT: If I could take an existing skill and adjust it, i'd simply take signet of agony, make it an autocast, and bam, have fun with those apples.

@TexZero.7910 said:I don't have to change much. Just lower obsidian flesh cooldown to 2 seconds.

There's your literal god mode. Invincibility to everything but CC on a 2 second cooldown with a 4 second uptimeThats a weak skill, you actually have to use other skills.

Make traited full counter trigger when a warrior is hit (no icd).

You could just stand still AFK and kill everything. CC wouldnt work, power kill themselves, condi kill themselves. You would literally be a God.

Actually not far from the current way full counter is.

@"K THEN.5162" said:If you had a character that could access all specialization, weapon sets, unique mechanics, and utilities of each profession, what would be the most broken build possible (state whether your build is for Pve, PvP, or WvW). For the sake of diversity, your "god" could only have 1 single unique class mechanic such as a pet or guardian/dh virtues. Additionally, due to thief's initiative mechanic, let's say your "god" has their own base initiative that only applies to thief weapons.

So what kind of builds do you think would be the most broken in your game mode of choice? Could it be 3 blinks+Jaunt for maximum mobility or guardian heal block+ endure pain+signet of stone+2 other invulns for pvp? Perhaps permanent invisibility with a pet to solo raid bosses? Let me see your theory crafts!!!

Gods are over rated, just ask those lazy losers the 6.

Archived