Severe Lag Spikes & Disconnect - Error Code 7:11:3:202:101 - [Merged]

I have been getting the same issues, various error codes and the ping  4000-5000K for several days and up to weeks now.  It has gotten really worst to the point of only being able to login a few mins but there was no response to the game even though I can see players and events happening.

Tried:

1. Logging Issues/Bugs but no response from Devs since Dragon Bash event
  2. Adding exception to my Firewall for GW2 but no help
  3. Freeing up ports 80, etc but no help
  4. Even tried a VPN but no help

I believe it is not an issue with my connectivity or firewall. My Speedtest Ping is 3-4ms as compared to GW2 at 4000-5000ms. I tested running skype video, netflix and other mmorpg at the same with no issues or lag.

Last resort trying here hoping to get a response or support. Not getting a help or response through logging issues or bugs.

Edited by blastsword.8701
Adding details of issue

@blastsword you are not alone. I have been getting the same issues and I was over many weeks in contact with the german technical support, but they cant do anything about my problems. The reason is, after checking my IP routs and 100% package loss, I found maybe the source for the problems. The source are the servers from Amazon in Seattle/ Washington.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

after hour`s and my emails with the german and american technical support, bouth support teams gave up and told me, I should contact my ISP, because the problem lays on my side. MY ISP say`s there is no proplem on there and my side. During the work with the technical support, i have done many ping plotter and "trace-routing" actions and every time, my package loss starts on american territory and at the amazon servers.

I lost my hope in bouth technical support teams, because in there point of view the problem lays only on my side.

Im having same problem since 2 days ago. Weird thing is that i get disconnects only on one of my characters that i just have finished "Personal story". Had no problems before. When i change characters i get no lags no dc's.

It is on their side.

Making a shortcut with /clientport 80 somewhat helped which fewer lag spikes and disconnects but problem persists.

Since today i get dc's on all characters.

Edited by Bubelu.4278

Experiencing this, too, more frequently now. From once an hour to every 20 mins, and even within 3 minutes after logging in to a character.

Once this happens a lot, you get to naturally check the time each time it happens. I've done all suggestions above and I am reinstalling the game now and would retry the steps.

From observations, this started happening earlier this week. Will be editing this post for my progress. And I hope well all get uninterrupted connections to the game!

Note: All other internet services are working fine, no lags, no buffers (YT, Netflix, other MMORPGS) even when used simultaneously.

This is horrible. I am trying to get back into GW2 but having lag spikes every 2-4min. 
Between those spikes I am running between 27-70ms, everything is fine. But randomly it goes up to 300+ or even 1.000ms+

I remember having these issues already last year and I hoped after a while you guys would have fixed it but nope.

Dear lord… DO SOMETHING!

only having issues with GW2. Don‘t tell me it‘s my internet or provider.

So where does one look for a refund on a living world 4 purchase because I am getting sick of trying to do a story mission 6 times in row only to get this stupid error. Do not tell us its on our end, and some Dev insight that this is being looked at would be fantastic.

Not a bug you want at this time when game is getting so many new faces

12 hours ago, Critx.5847 said:

So where does one look for a refund on a living world 4 purchase because I am getting sick of trying to do a story mission 6 times in row only to get this stupid error. Do not tell us its on our end, and some Dev insight that this is being looked at would be fantastic.

Not a bug you want at this time when game is getting so many new faces

You can try contacting the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below.

Also, Living World Season 4 will be available at no cost in the upcoming weeks, starting later this month. 

16 minutes ago, alexander.7936 said:

for the love of god fix the issue, I have literally tried EVERYTHING to make it work but it keep disconnecting me during a certain time, I have played all day today and no issues at all, then after 8 pm I wanted to play a bit, I disconnect every 2 minutes or less or more.

I got the same issue here too. I have played for 3 hours earlier today. No problems at all, but now the time is 21.30 at my place.. Dc, dc, dc, dc -.- Oh come on!!

18 minutes ago, kesuh.3891 said:

I got the same issue here too. I have played for 3 hours earlier today. No problems at all, but now the time is 21.30 at my place.. Dc, dc, dc, dc -.- Oh come on!!

Well looks like alot of people use the intenet in the evening in your area you live in so the network is overloaded.

Nothing Anet can do about that.