Crash immediately when I open my build

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still crashing--> Crash <--Assertion: Loadout validation failed: (17)File: ......\Game\Ui\Widgets\HeroDialog\SkillEquip\SkEquipBuildLib.cpp(603)App: Gw2-64.exePid: 4684BaseAddr: 00007FF6B6730000ProgramId: 101Build: 104333When: 2020-06-10T09:34:03Z 2020-06-10T11:34:03+02:00Uptime: 0 days 0:00:59Flags: 0

Is this still not fixed or even acknowledged? Damn. I feel like a derp for telling my friends Anet will be on it, it'll be high priority.

So many people that cannot play properly because they cannot change builds.

I can play, just can't do any of the raids or fractals I want to do because I can't change my build or traits or anything else, on any of my characters. I'm sure many are in the same boat.

I actually just noticed something I hadn't before.

I set up hotkeys for my builds which I didn't have before and was then able to switch them without issue. However, when I go on the build screen, it still crashes. BUT I can only see 3 of my 6 account wide build slots and the ones I had saved are not shown in the list.

Is this the same for everyone else with the issue? Does anyone who didn't purchase extra account wide build slots also have the problem? Or am I the only one these are missing for?

@Kaida.1478 said:I actually just noticed something I hadn't before.

I set up hotkeys for my builds which I didn't have before and was then able to switch them without issue. However, when I go on the build screen, it still crashes. BUT I can only see 3 of my 6 account wide build slots and the ones I had saved are not shown in the list.

Is this the same for everyone else with the issue? Does anyone who didn't purchase extra account wide build slots also have the problem? Or am I the only one these are missing for?

Yay! Yes, that worked for me (at least on my engi). Accessing the build interface still crashes the game, but binding keys to builds I have saved let me change the builds without having to access the interface.

Yesterday evening I decided to buy PoF. Get the mail and stuff, than relog to update the new build/patch. Than I got the same issue as others but 1. I thought something with PoF since literary I just got it when we had this new update. Now I cant play since my first and only char is a Revenant. Nice extra gift from Arena Net, when you throw some cash to them. :-D

What I don't understand is apparently the new patch worked for some people ..I've asked few rev people in wvw but it didn't work for me I'm still having the same pb it says build invalid in red when I use my revenant .. :'( wait and see for a new update I guess.