Guild Wars 2 on mobile ?

Is there any chance that Guild Wars 2 could be on mobile ?

• There aren't any good MMORPG's on mobile (mostly autoplay and p2w mechanics) so GW2 wouldn't have rival ( Maybe black desert: mobile, but there is autoplay too)
  • It must have connection with pc version, u will connect with account on pc.
  • Guild Wars 2 has 50GB, mobile version can have to 60GB and i will play it, but if it would have 30GB it would play more people.
  • 40 FPS atleast
  • all content like on pc (same version)A lot of games from PC can be seen already on mobile: Hearthstone, Legends of Runeterra, TFT, ((Wild Rift)), Black Desert: Mobile, Call of Duty: Mobile, Terraria, Minecraft.They are seperated from pc version, so i just want to know if it's possible :P

@Zenriwko.2105 said:Is there any chance that Guild Wars 2 could be on mobile ?

I would say the chance of a specific mobile version is as close to zero as it could get without being a definite. I have heard people have found a way to do it with the existing client using workarounds though

I'd love a regular 40 fps on my PC let alone mobile though ?

GW2 mechanics are more precision demanding. Alot of free movement, no auto movement to engage combat like in GW1.

If something could enter mobile, GW1 is likely candidate for its mechanics, you got the aforementioned mentioned auto-movement that takes care of moving your character to interaction/combat ranges and the skill skill bar of 8 skills.

However, I doubt GW1 were to go to mobile, mobile gaming is already pretty much cursed platform, being platform abused by corporate greed that ruined the whole platform. Monetizations that never passes on console or PC gaming are standards in mobile and so on.

Several unannounced projects were cancelled either right before or because of "The Layoffs" last year. Rumor at the time said one of the cancelled projects was a mobile project. Take that as you will. As it stands right now, we know Anet is busy with parallel development on the rest of the Icebrood Saga and the next expansion. So there likely isn't room for a mobile project anywhere in the foreseeable future.

@"Zenriwko.2105" said:Is there any chance that Guild Wars 2 could be on mobile ?

• There aren't any good MMORPG's on mobile (mostly autoplay and p2w mechanics) so GW2 wouldn't have rival ( Maybe black desert: mobile, but there is autoplay too)
  • It must have connection with pc version, u will connect with account on pc.
  • Guild Wars 2 has 50GB, mobile version can have to 60GB and i will play it, but if it would have 30GB it would play more people.
  • 40 FPS atleast
  • all content like on pc (same version)A lot of games from PC can be seen already on mobile: Hearthstone, Legends of Runeterra, TFT, ((Wild Rift)), Black Desert: Mobile, Call of Duty: Mobile, Terraria, Minecraft.They are seperated from pc version, so i just want to know if it's possible :PHere you go https://www.nvidia.com/en-eu/geforce-now/ or https://store.steampowered.com/steamlink/about/ . Basically these are wrapper game stream apps so you play GW 2 remotely from Nvidia Server or your own PC on a separate device. Not sure how good the controls are though and how much imput lag they have.There are more options out there but i'm not sure how legit they are.

Working out how the interface works is one of the more important things that has to be considered. Also with how much stuff you can actually fit on the screen.

Lets just consider something simple like target selection. Since we are dealing with touch screens that seems like it should be easy. Just touch the one you are trying to select but how well is that going to work with you have 10 very(relatively) small objects on your screen? Some situations are already bad enough when using a more precise mouse cursor and large desktop screen.

@Khisanth.2948 said:Lets just consider something simple like target selection. Since we are dealing with touch screens that seems like it should be easy. Just touch the one you are trying to select but how well is that going to work with you have 10 very(relatively) small objects on your screen? Some situations are already bad enough when using a more precise mouse cursor and large desktop screen.

Targeting in the PC version is barely functional as is. No following or sticking to targets, auto target consistently picks everything BUT the mob that's right in front of you hitting you, the list goes on. I can't even imagine how messed up targeting would be in a mobile version.