Little buff for mounts

It would be great to be able to put a companion on the mounts back side. So when you teach a new player both ride together.

In this way is more immersive and he would want to have his own (buy or unlock it) :blush:

P.D.: The new Skimmer underwater buff is excelent! "A simple addition for a major quality of life" :tongue:

This should have been a new mount introduced with the next Season 5 episode.The skimmer has evolve into a floating Manta for the one goal of avoiding to touch the water.

But they retcon a lot anyway, like Brahams Arachnophobia, which he didn't have in the seasons 1,2,3.

One problem is that one could map the world "for free" or we might even see things like "tour for sale Orr 100g." I know I'd be tempted to have one of my alt accounts tag along while I'm doing a world completion. That wouldn't complete all hearts etc but would certainly be a big bonus.

@"DeanBB.4268" said:One problem is that one could map the world "for free" or we might even see things like "tour for sale Orr 100g." I know I'd be tempted to have one of my alt accounts tag along while I'm doing a world completion. That wouldn't complete all hearts etc but would certainly be a big bonus.

Don't people already get huge benefits from alt accounts like extra login rewards?I read about a guy with 20 alt accounts and he said he made over 1000g a month from just login the characters in.I don't see how this would be any different.

@Aavataris.5720 said:It would be great to be able to put a companion on the mounts back side. So when you teach a new player both ride together.

The problem is that mounts had motion sickness issues early on and a second player not in control of the mount would likely bring this issue back since not being in control of the motion is a trigger for motion sickness. I think it would be easier to just add a mount vendor to each map that players could rent a mount from on that map for 24 hours. It'd be a gold sink for new players.

@Tekoneiric.6817 said:

@Aavataris.5720 said:It would be great to be able to put a
companion on the mounts back side
. So when you teach a new player both ride together.

The problem is that mounts had motion sickness issues early on and a second player not in control of the mount would likely bring this issue back since not being in control of the motion is a trigger for motion sickness. I think it would be easier to just add a mount vendor to each map that players could rent a mount from on that map for 24 hours. It'd be a gold sink for new players.

Or, perhaps the incentive is to purchase the expansion.

what about some more combat skills for the Mounts?or what about equipment for them(i suspect they knew we would ask for this)... It would be awesome, to Pack my mount with some cool looking armor so that when we run through a mob; the mount can take the hits and give it more individuality... Mine,lol.

@Fueki.4753 said:This should have been a new mount introduced with the next Season 5 episode.The skimmer has evolve into a floating Manta for the one goal of avoiding to touch the water.

But they retcon a lot anyway, like Brahams Arachnophobia, which he didn't have in the seasons 1,2,3.

I am so glad I am not the only one annoyed by them suddenly turning a hover boat into a submarine.