Mad King's Labyrinth [Farm Builds]

Chilli.2976

A build? Just go with a class able to tag anything and with enough self speed to keep up with the group.You don't need much damage, with 20 people the mobs will melt and the legendaries just need some dodges during the fight.For example, with my elementalist I keep my tempest build (fresh air with auras) and I spam my dagger autoattack while using fire aura, easy :)

Flamethower Engi is the king/queen of effortless farming, even during the lootstick's reign, it's just not a popular class, it applies 10 applications of damage randomly per cast on any target within the arc.

Ignore anyone saying lootstick, loottome for firebrand is the new hotness, especially with the trait where it resets upon any kill that grants experience, you can press 5 to spread ashes to people around you so they can tag for you, then proceed to spam 1, 7 times, and then just reopen the book when something dies.

Shortbow thief is pretty good for mindless farm too, it's not as foolproof as Engi since you still have to target stuff tho.

Most of the loot comes from mobs at door events.

These mobs spawn, are invulnerable for a second, and then die. You need to hit the mob with enough damage to "tag" before they die.

Guardian Symbols are king. I remember being disappointed with engineer flamethrower. Anything that pulses AOE Damage on the ground will work. (It has to be power damage because condition damage may not hit before the targets die -- Something like thief short bow 4 might not always do enough damage to tag before stuff dies)

The invulnerable frames of the mobs when they spawn means that traps that don't leakage a field are less effective..

Cleaving melee damage will also work if symbols are not available. Just make sure that your weapon is fast.

Finally, there are annoying people who knock back mobs all the time. If you have big AoEs or a weapon that "bounces" that's nice to get the tag on the out of the way mob without leaving the main group.

It seems that mounts are coming to the Labyrinth. Dont know if i like that personally, doesn't fit the sort of content, can already see a mayor screen clutter problem, and people mount cc-ing the bosses) . One positive is that stacks of halloween mobs can keep people dismounted most of the time when hitting them.

Archived