Here we are boys.

Caysadia.7405

As of today, December the tenth 2020, it has now been 2 years since shattered aegis was nerfed. We've gone through a president, a global pandemic, patch upon patch upon patch, an expansion announcement, and now we come to today. Past the precipice of it all. 2 years. 730 days. I will not rest. I will not relent. I will reclaim my right, not just for myself, but for all those who have come before me, and those who will arrive into a world without shattered aegis. I do not want my children to be born into a world of pirateships and 1200 range. I will continue to fight this good fight for as long as it takes, that I promise you.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@Dawdler.8521 said:This is still a complete non-issue compared to the invisible garri wall.

That’s to prevent the flying mounts from map breaking.

Sheesh...... which if you want to pretend that is the reason makes it even worse, since the invisible wall has no collision mesh.

Don’t worry.. like you, I play WvW. I am used to pretending a lot.

@Dawdler.8521 said:This is still a complete non-issue compared to the invisible garri wall.

which invisible garri wall? and cannot be worse than the invulnerable SM inner gate that loses its hitbox at 1% sometimes. or as all the porting into keeps. or as the many many spots to cata-kill walls without even hitting them really (bay), or the double-ramable gates of lowlands :S