Norn Soulbeast Bearform...

Raykiu.7841

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:Yet more reasons to nerf Attack of Oppotunity and Sic'em to 10% for the Soulbeast. Charrzooka is another Elite that can do this.

I feel like it's fine. The investment is even more absurd than even the Pile Driver one-shot ele. We're talking 4-minute cooldowns here. The only real difference between 40k hits and 20k hits is your ability to delete tanky support and condition-duelist builds as quickly as you'd delete squishier power builds. And, you know what? They deserve it sometimes.

@ASP.8093 said:

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:Yet more reasons to nerf Attack of Oppotunity and Sic'em to 10% for the Soulbeast. Charrzooka is another Elite that can do this.

I feel like it's fine. The investment is even more absurd than even the Pile Driver one-shot ele. We're talking 4-minute cooldowns here. The only real difference between 40k hits and 20k hits is your ability to delete tanky support and condition-duelist builds as quickly as you'd delete squishier power builds. And, you know what? They deserve it sometimes.

His maul alone is probably enough to one shot others with how many modifiers Soulbeast can get and that is much shorter than 4 minutes.

40k instagib videos are still hilarious though.

@ASP.8093 said:

@"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:Yet more reasons to nerf Attack of Oppotunity and Sic'em to 10% for the Soulbeast. Charrzooka is another Elite that can do this.

Kind of agree with this. At least personally, I don't have a problem with meme builds that dedicate everything they have in to getting single huge hits. Builds like this exist just to annoy people who aren't expecting it- "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me." And as toxic as that can be, they take a lot of risk playing it even if it has the potential to one shot literally anything.

I dunno, I'm on the fence I guess. The only time gimmick builds are a problem is when they have enough defenses to buy time until they can do that gimmick again. Eg. Grenade Scrapper- technically easy to deal with, but a combination of things like Superspeed, Barrier, and Projectile hate give it enough options to survive until it can burst you again.

@gebrechen.5643 said:As I said in other threads. Get rid of those modifiers finally. They should have been gone since 2020. Not a ranger only issue, same goes for deadeye.

Why not just neuter the specific things causing meme-level hilarity (if you're so inclined) rather than making a change that will obliterate perfectly reasonable builds and require future class reworks (that will never happen) just to undo the unintended consequences?

@Choppy.4183 said:

@gebrechen.5643 said:As I said in other threads. Get rid of those modifiers finally. They should have been gone since 2020. Not a ranger only issue, same goes for deadeye.

Why not just neuter the specific things causing meme-level hilarity (if you're so inclined) rather than making a change that will obliterate perfectly reasonable builds and require future class reworks (that will never happen) just to undo the unintended consequences?

Honestly I just wish they would disable racial skills in competitive entirely and buff them for PvE use lol