Scourge UI Bug : 4 weeks, 5 or 6 patches, STILL NOT FIXED!!!

It's not even like this is a particularly niche bug that's hard to reproduce - it happens every single time you're transformed, be that dismounting, tonics, or anything else.

I do hope A-Net are actually aware of the issue, but I'm starting to doubt it, given that they haven't posted in the News and Announcements section about it like they usually do for major issues such as this.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

People need to have some patience, developers prioritize things and this would likely be pretty minor. UI only that really doesn't affect gameplay (I used scourge frequently in raids / open world and have no problem maintaining shades or dps.)

Have some patience, I guarantee they know about it and will fix it when they can. Raging doesn't help anyone.

• Haha 1

Also having that issue. It's really annoying. Can we get our yellow Scourge bar back along with the Sand Shade diamonds?

I reported it in game. I suggest we all do the same, and on at least a weekly basis, maybe even daily. They can't keep ignoring us.

Edited by Toxic Robbie.5807

Anet - please fix this ONLY at the same time you demote Scourge from the current OP/God tier it's in... Annoying class dishing out 13-14K simply from autoattack - in a sense 10K more damage than your average gw2 player base, i.e. those who don't follow any rotation and do about 3-5k damage. Plus insane barrier mechanism and party revival...

Everyone's saying Anet's favourite class is the blue professions, but kitten me, the lack of balance and handling of Scourge is out of this world.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

11 minutes ago, Dondarrion.2748 said:

Anet - please fix this ONLY at the same time you demote Scourge from the current OP/God tier it's in... Annoying class dishing out 13-14K simply from autoattack - in a sense 10K more damage than your average gw2 player base, i.e. those who don't follow any rotation and do about 3-5k damage. Plus insane barrier mechanism and party revival...

Everyone's saying Anet's favourite class is the blue professions, but kitten me, the lack of balance and handling of Scourge is out of this world.

Holo does 16.7k dps with only autos. https://dps.report/UKib-20210615-134351_golem

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dondarrion.2748 said:

Here is not a post to cry about it, we want to fix a bug only.

• Like 3