Easiest class/build to do well in PVP after patch?

aaron.7850

27 minutes ago, aaron.7850 said:

Please dont recommend Elementalists or Enginners, they are too complicated for my personal taste.

So far I had success with symbol guardian, but when I try other classes I fail miserably, maybe I am missing something.

Hi mate, necro is the easiest class to play, either core condi necro or scourge. You can find the builds in metabattle.com 

If you need any help about necro feel free to contact me in game i will share all i know about it and show how the builds work if you need.

Have fun and good luck.

• Like 2

In general its not about a class but a build. I can rec several. 
- Prot holo ( OP, tanky, decent damage, good support, mobile, fairly simple )
- Core condi necro ( very simple, effective condi build )
- Scourge ( same as necro, can be played as both power or condi, less damage but also brings in support )
- Support guard ( even if you dont play guard you will get the hang of the build within ~ 3 games, doesnt go much beyond, my monkeys hurt, heal monkey )

1 hour ago, Sunshine.5014 said:

Prot Holo is the easiest build to play with really good sustainability and damage.

Prot holo is very broken in 1v1, but it isn't exactly "easy" to play. You at least have to react and use your shield skills wisely or you can actually get memed pretty hard.

No other build in the game has anything on MM scourge when it comes to requiring zero skill to play. Literally summon minions, walk to point, spam abilities on the point. A trained monkey can do it. Is it the best build in the game? No. But OP is asking for the easiest build in the game, not the best, and that build is hands down MM scourge. You can quite legitimately play the build without even looking at your opponents  animations once. Apex jej.

Edited by Master Ketsu.4569
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, aaron.7850 said:

Please dont recommend Elementalists or Enginners, they are too complicated for my personal taste.

So far I had success with symbol guardian, but when I try other classes I fail miserably, maybe I am missing something.

We are in another Godzilla & Ghidorah meta now.

Top Two: Scourge & Prot Holo

Right under the above two: Dragonhunter & Weaver

Everything else falls bellow these right now.

5 hours ago, Aodlop.1907 said:

You guys mention Necro, but you mention everything about Necro except Reaper.

Is Reaper not that good?

Hi mate, reaper is very good but its the squashiest necro build and a bit harder to play,your positioning is crucial in order to perform well. Thats why i recommend first trying core condi or scourge and then try reaper.

I am necro main so if i can help to someone with necro builds feel free to contact me ingame i will be happy to share all i know.

Have fun and good luck!

Edit: most of the other people which posted here have much more expensive than me so i think they are right about holo, i personally never tryed engineer thats why i didnt suggested it.

Edited by razaelll.8324
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, aaron.7850 said:

The concept of easy class is rather ambiguous , there is although easy spec so...look no further than :

1)Core necro

2)Flamethrower engi

3)Dragonhunter 

I feel that with those 3 , you basically start the game today and be in gold/silver division whatever in just 2 days without any prior knowledge

8 hours ago, Aodlop.1907 said:

You guys mention Necro, but you mention everything about Necro except Reaper.

Is Reaper not that good?

Reaper is very easy as a starter spec...as long as you have some half-decent support or generally somebody to have your back, on your own is harder to stay alive than core necro and scourge. With support , you just sit back with your staff when the green bar on top is half full press F1-3-5-4 in this order

Edited by Arheundel.6451

3 hours ago, Kuma.1503 said:

You can't go wrong with Blood Scourge. It's so braindead bots hit Gold with it. 

Nothing in this game beats flamethrower scrapper...it's literally the most braindead design in the history of videogaming....since the Atari table top, you literally press 1 button....it doesn't come worst than that

• Like 3

4 hours ago, razaelll.8324 said:

Hi mate, reaper is very good but its the squashiest necro build

Really? Maybe it's because I went with Blood Magic, but I feel like it's decently tanky. Maybe I made a mistake though?

1 hour ago, Arheundel.6451 said:

With support , you just sit back with your staff when the green bar on top is half full press F1-3-5-4 in this order

Isn't the staff a condi weapon? I thought Axe/Horn was better.

2 hours ago, Aodlop.1907 said:

Really? Maybe it's because I went with Blood Magic, but I feel like it's decently tanky. Maybe I made a mistake though?

Isn't the staff a condi weapon? I thought Axe/Horn was better.

No you did not made a mistake just scourge and core condi are even more tanky with blood magic. Reaper has the highest lifeforce lost per second during shroud and you cannot stay as long as core condi in shroud thats why reaper is just less tanky than it. 

Staff is utility weapon. Staff 5 is fear , staff 4 is condi transfer and staff 3 is chill, it is very good also because you can make this skills unblockable with trait and also they gain good amount of lifeforce. Thats why it is used by condi ,support and power builds.

Basically as reaper if you want better survivability you go for blood magic , if you want more dmg you go for spite.

I personally started with blood magic first to get use to the spec,  positioning, awareness, kiting and when i got good enought with that i switched blood magic for spite for more dmg.

Edited by razaelll.8324