Migraine Prevention Suggestion, Option to Disable Snowfall

Falling snow almost always messes with my eyes (Migraines, I'm usually avoiding  places with snowfall). A way to turn off snowfall would be a really great help to me, and maybe a good addition to options in general.

I would like to see others' opinions.

• Like 7

I've never gotten an actual migraine headache from the snowfall effects from the game, but, I will say that I have suffered from severe eye strain pain because of it.  So I could really see the benefit of having something like this option.  I mean, when we're in Bjora Marches, we alreday know when the Blizzards are happening, because we get that "Icebox" Frame around our screens when we've been out in the blizzards too long...Do we really NEED to see the snow too if it pains our eyes or heads?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I completely agree.  I have problems with severe motion sickness - most jumping puzzles are out, and it's why I am going through the game VERY slowly - and if the area has falling snow, I'm only good for about 5-10 minutes at most.  Toggles are wonderful things...

Rather than snowfall itself, I have a problem with the icy effect on the border of my screen in Bjora Marches causing my head to hurt.

I get similar head pains with the screen border effect during the Wolverine Shrine event with the Boneskinners.

On 5/21/2021 at 5:58 PM, Yggranya.5201 said:

If anet adds that, then they also need to add a toggle for all those walking rave parties/christmas trees.

I suggest a selection boxes 'Cosmetic Infusions' and 'Legendary Trinkets' with the options

1. 'None',
  2. 'Only the first' and 
  3. 'Make my eyes bleed'
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1