Please improve Norn customization

Greetings,

i actually fell in love with my norn warrior. But it would be even better to charge into battle and smashing my opponents without showing my chest armor. You know my norn want's to show off his awesome tatoos while beating the crap out of everything what is stupid enough to stand in his path. Headbutting elder dragons is cool. But you know what is epic? Headbutting elder dragons with a free upper body, no armor needed just sheer willpower and anger!

It also would be really nice if we can choose the face tatoo seperatly from the body. It's fashion wars so this will open up more individual looks and styles.

So please let us hide our upper body armor and choose tatoos for body and face seperatly.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, The Greyhawk.9107 said:

I'd rather resources be put into other things©

Love the copyright!  How much to pay for the license to use it?  🙂

2 hours ago, Vyr.9387 said:

Really deserves its own Comment Reaction button.

Yeah, I could use it a lot.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

9 hours ago, kharmin.7683 said:

Love the copyright!  How much to pay for the license to use it?  🙂

If you have to ask, you can't afford it.🤣

8 hours ago, frareanselm.1925 said:

Emmm beards for sylvaris when? anet lacks imagination.

"Pointy ears for Norn when?" "Tattoos for charr when?"

You're assuming sylvari were ever actually meant to have beards when it's quite probable that they never a actually were.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Greyhawk.9107 said:

You're assuming sylvari were ever actually meant to have beards when it's quite probable that they never a actually were.

This is true. Also given the beards on human and norn, I kinda doubt that plant-based facial hair would have both a good model and attach to the face well.

Though hey, maybe they managed to figure out a way to improve customization that is neither jarring nor full of clipping issues. I would love to see sylvari with facial hair (and new options for other races), but I think it would go like the pegasus griffon skin: Great concept art but the execution leaves so much to be desired.

1 hour ago, Zephire.8049 said:

This is true. Also given the beards on human and norn, I kinda doubt that plant-based facial hair would have both a good model and attach to the face well.

Though hey, maybe they managed to figure out a way to improve customization that is neither jarring nor full of clipping issues. I would love to see sylvari with facial hair (and new options for other races), but I think it would go like the pegasus griffon skin: Great concept art but the execution leaves so much to be desired.

Not inclined to think the current iteration of Arenanet could pull it off. 

I'm still waiting for tails for other races besides Charr, since we already have alot of ears, horns and wings items; it'd be perfect.

I doubt they'll add any more Charr or Norn customisation, if they were going to they would've done it with IBS which was focused on those two races mainly.

Edited by Hannelore.8153

15 hours ago, The Greyhawk.9107 said:

If you have to ask, you can't afford it.🤣

The Risen priest of Grenth, is a sylvari, with beard!

• Like 1

The decision of locking the Norn transformations behind elite skills robbed them of using the transformations more frequently. Now you basically only see Norn as just big, floppy humans all the time as opposed to seeing them in any of their forms. Their cultural identity as shapeshifters is zero. So much for Brahm being able to transform, he was already no different than any other Norn on that front.