Change phantasmal warlock

Stavros.8249

At this point it's almost a glorified delayed clone summoning skill. 😛

I'd take any improvement, especially given they focused on staff so much in the last patch - it's odd how they didn't touch staff 3 at all. Unless there's another big phantasm rebalance on the horizon when EoD drops.

• Like 1

I quite like the old design where it does 10% more depending on how much condi enemy has, but it does seem out of place in a condition weapon.

Given staff is now a boon/condi weapon, one of the ways we can make iwarlock unique would probably be giving enemy condition base on what boon you have as converted from corruption table (Max 3 or 4 due to 18s CD). And we can ditch the measly attempt of having 2 warlocks...

Edited by NICENIKESHOE.7128
  • Like 4

The bulk of confusion output really ought to come from the warlock summon rather than staff clones' autoattack. This would drop the passiveness of the build while making it more viable when condition ramp is an issue.

I don't think any power damage increase is warranted as staff is inherently a condition weapon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I propose to set a phantasm challenge on the third skill that will beat with burning or poison, since a staff is only a skill condition, well, it just doesn't make sense for phantasm to beat power and even so slowly. Or phantasm imposed boons at the discretion of the net arena, Or speed up the animation because it takes a long time for the warlock to apply a debuff, especially in pvp, and return the second clone to this skill

Edited by Zraurum.8493