FYI Return to Caithe's Reconnaisance Squad Requires fresh character

34 minutes ago, TheRaven.3462 said:

So the part which counts for the achievement is just after the instance, it can be done on a character which has already done stroy however you have to replay the entire stroy section not just the instance

What utter nonsense. Sigh. Thanks for letting us know.

2 minutes ago, Ardenwolfe.8590 said:

So far, it seems only Caithe's is bugged. Got the 'not active mission' for Tracking the Aspect Masters, but it took.

Same and I was able to to Into the Labyrinth and got credit to it.

Edited by Tru Vine.9254
small addition
  • Thanks 1

Please refer to the wiki and complete all of the steps required.  If there are open world steps after the instance then obviously you'll have to progress the episode's story from the beginning up to that point.

I did it with a character who has already completed the story before.  The first attempt was no credit before I realized there were steps after the instance.  It helps to look at the wiki prior to doing the episodes this way.

Edited by Ayrilana.1396

Another thing that will got fixed the week after, even for making new achievs that are related to already existing content they have issues, amazing. Not gonna replay all the episodes before! @Fire Attunement.9835 I hope there is a fix to allow earning "Return to Caithe reconnaissance squad" achievement. Players that have already done the story should be able to earn it through the purple star replay option, this is currently not the case. It is bugged.

For me, the instance worked fine but at the end, instead of getting the mail and having to speak with tactician Envolt, the episode reset and we ask me to go investigating at fort salma, so first episode of LS2.