Legendary Unbound Guardian did not count for the achiev "Unbound Guardian's Revenge"

Same. Just did the entire event chain and didn't get the achievement. Got the event reward, but not the former. Quite a few people in chat had the same issue, but some said they got it the second time.

Edit: Got credit for Hab the first time, though.

Edited by Ardenwolfe.8590

Someone mentioned in chat the problem has to do with the amount of players. According to him, there's a limit of how many 'achievements' are given out. In his example, he said he tagged the boss and did nothing more the second time.

And he got credit.

Edited by Ardenwolfe.8590

Killed Unbound Guardian for the 4th time, participated in all Jade events, got the Unbound Guardian's event credit but not the achievement for it. In map chat, they said during the last Jade event (both Jade Bow +  Jade Armor are present), just tag them and run off to where UB spawns, hit it early to receive credit. How true is this? I did not remember it was this hard to get the open world kill credit. 

Fix it please, as in another week, people will move onto the next chapter, leaving the current map dead.

4 minutes ago, TearsOfTheFallen.8265 said:

How true is this?

I don't buy that theory, on both my runs I was in probably the first 10 to hit it (both skyscale and me) so hard to think it'd be that.

But then again, it's hard to see how this could be broken when you get the boss rewards so clearly the game registered your part in the kill but somehow didn't tick the new achievement box.

I guess programming is hard. 😛

Edited by Kraggy.4169
  • Haha 1

Did it twice. Second time I did all of the following:

1. Used a character who had completed the story.

2. Attacked every Jade on the way down.

3. Looted every crystal on the way down.

4. Landed and fought the UG on the ground (did not use gliding skills).

Still failed.

If it's a thing where it only works if you do so much damage compared to all the Megal33td00dzbu1ld5s1t35!elevenonehundredandeleven!1, then that's a real shame. Did as much damage as I could. Would hate to think GW2 would regress into something like EQ or WoW. Wouldn't want to see 'node stealing' in a future expansion. 😟