Should have 2nd way to get Envoy and Coalescence

We all know by getting  Envoy and Coalescence we have to do Raid. but Raid is not for everyone. it need hard core communication and cooperation.

This need to force players to talk to the others. players like me i perfer lone wolf , and less communicate  and this made non-native english speaker really struggle.  (I have no problem with dungeon. )

I dont know why anet need to setup these bottleneck item.

I am not a pvp player, but i like "the ascension" so i spent lot of time to get used to pvp. and i got it.  and same as wvw item. even is not your play style but you still can get through it. 

but envoy and coalescence it really feel like unreachable. why they cant setup like the 2nd gen legendary weapon can have 2 different way to craft. (either Gift of Maguuma Mastery or Gift of Desert Mastery. ) maybe Fractal or dungeon achievement.  to make our life easier. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

They want to push raiding as "true endgame content" so of course it'll have the best shinies that you can't get anywhere else. Even WvW legendary armor isn't as shiny ad its just an upgraded ascended skin.

So... don't count on there being a 2nd way of obtaining those items. 

Just like you got used to PvP - get used to Raiding if you want those legendaries.

Grit your teeth and push through it. 

No other way I'm afraid.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Veprovina.4876 said:

They want to push raiding as "true endgame content" so of course it'll have the best shinies that you can't get anywhere else. Even WvW legendary armor isn't as shiny ad its just an upgraded ascended skin.

So... don't count on there being a 2nd way of obtaining those items. 

Just like you got used to PvP - get used to Raiding if you want those legendaries.

Grit your teeth and push through it. 

No other way I'm afraid.

i may give a second try. i done twice it failure.😟

wvw and pvp legendary armor are totally dont make any sense. it look the same as the ascended.  i dont know how many players will upgrade into ( i wont) unless they upgrade the effect like conflux and transcendence. 

3 hours ago, JUN YANG.4328 said:

We all know by getting  Envoy and Coalescence we have to do Raid. but Raid is not for everyone. it need hard core communication and cooperation.

This need to force players to talk to the others. players like me i perfer lone wolf , and less communicate  and this made non-native english speaker really struggle.  (I have no problem with dungeon. )

I dont know why anet need to setup these bottleneck item.

I am not a pvp player, but i like "the ascension" so i spent lot of time to get used to pvp. and i got it.  and same as wvw item. even is not your play style but you still can get through it. 

but envoy and coalescence it really feel like unreachable. why they cant setup like the 2nd gen legendary weapon can have 2 different way to craft. (either Gift of Maguuma Mastery or Gift of Desert Mastery. ) maybe Fractal or dungeon achievement.  to make our life easier. 

Having legendaries for a variety of game modes is understandable, but asking for the literal same rewards for different modes? Why would anyone raid for their envoy if people playing far simpler content can obtain the same thing? 

That isn’t how you foster healthy game modes, that is how you kill game modes. I fully believe we will eventually have full legendary armor and trinkets available in every game mode, but specific items are from specific content. You yourself said you wanted Ascension and so you did the relevant content to get it. If you really want Envoy or Coalescence, then work hard to reach this content you find unreachable. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Flapjackson.1596 said:

Having legendaries for a variety of game modes is understandable, but asking for the literal same rewards for different modes? Why would anyone raid for their envoy if people playing far simpler content can obtain the same thing? 

That isn’t how you foster healthy game modes, that is how you kill game modes. I fully believe we will eventually have full legendary armor and trinkets available in every game mode, but specific items are from specific content. You yourself said you wanted Ascension and so you did the relevant content to get it. If you really want Envoy or Coalescence, then work hard to reach this content you find unreachable. 

Asking same reward for diffetent mode i dont think is an issue. anet do made life easier for other legendary item previously . like 1st gen legendary is much harder to get 5 year ago ,  ( wvw map complete, no mount. )

Mistforged triumphant use to require 2000 rank and now 500 only.  why envoy and coalescence cant make it easier to get? time to change after EOD release.

As i said i am a lone wolf, less communicate player. the reason i can have the ascension and warbringer is I change my play style not my living style. this is totally irrelevant.

Can you change an autistic person into a out going person in one day/week/month?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

It is really odd, almost offensive, to compare neurological disorders with playstyle preferences.

And no, I don't think those raid skins should be gotten from alternative methods. That would devalue them. You don't actually need those skins either.

Also, raids are doable at the same level of communication that occurs in spvp. There's always pugs in lfg that barely communicate and we don't invite to voip. They just know already what to do for each encounter, which you can learn from a little research.

Edited by Chaba.5410
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, JUN YANG.4328 said:

Asking same reward for diffetent mode i dont think is an issue. anet do made life easier for other legendary item previously . like 1st gen legendary is much harder to get 5 year ago ,  ( wvw map complete, no mount. )

Mistforged triumphant use to require 2000 rank and now 500 only.  why envoy and coalescence cant make it easier to get? time to change after EOD release.

As i said i am a lone wolf, less communicate player. the reason i can have the ascension and warbringer is I change my play style not my living style. this is totally irrelevant.

Can you change an autistic person into a out going person in one day/week/month?

Most raid players are not very vocal in a pug group, there are even players who don't even speak English, as long as you know what you're doing I don't see where the problem is.

Alternatively, you can always buy Raid.

Edited by Vilin.8056
  • Like 2

Now you might like to get the thing without doing the thing thats supposed to give you the thing after successfully doing the thing... but aren't u a lil bit interested in doing the thing you have to, to get the thing you want? Anet wish you try out the thing u have to do to get that thing u want... maybe I wish anet improves the possibility for everyone to do that thing you have to, to get that thing 😋