The legendary Armory is AWESOME!!!!!

It's a bit buggy, but what there's really no getting around is how convoluted and expensive their build template system is.  Why can't we just have a system that essentially takes a snapshot of everything and just saves it to a one-click template?  Why can't these template slots be reasonably priced?  This system is just a mess and I absolutely hate it.  The legendary armory is a nice addition to an otherwise awful design.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, kermq.6258 said:

How to get dusk and dawn in that armory when i used them to craft eternity and not have them anymore and eternity was sold.

thats a seperate craft, u keep them as skins in wardrobe, not in the armoury, u would have to craft them invidually and keep them(bind them) not turning them into 1 legendary ( eternity ) for them to be in the armoury .

Edited by Noobondrugs.8320
  • Like 1

Just now, kermq.6258 said:

but i did bind dusk and dawn before

Anet had already said specifically about this.  If you have dusk or dawn (still in your inventory), you will get a token so you can still craft eternity.  But you will lose the dusk and dawn from your legendary armory.  Since you crafted eternity and sold it, you do not get any tokens or the actual weapon since you did not have then In your inventory when the armory came out. So you only get the skins 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KrHome.1920 said:

So ANet should gift you a free dusk and dawn despite the fact you crafted eternity from them and sold it for multiple thousands of gold?

Seriously?

Where I did ask for anything free? pls show it to me because I think i have something clouded my mind ( and by dusk and dawn i meant their legendaries Twilight and Sunrise just forgot the names of them) 

• Haha 3

Would be more awesome if :

Let us put our legendary weapons in our inventory with all its sigils, infusions and stats. (now that's QoL update)

The only issue.
Aside from that, what an Awesome update 😉

Edited by kanemi.4903
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

After some tinkering i got most stuff sorted out, but i wish there was a way to tally up my 42 leggy items more easily, i guess waiting for gw2 Efficiency to rework their site to account for it, right now i should have everything but it be nice to have a single page overview of all the items.

Just waiting on Compensation mail for the armor that cannot be added again 😛

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, kermq.6258 said:

Where I did ask for anything free? pls show it to me because I think i have something clouded my mind ( and by dusk and dawn i meant their legendaries Twilight and Sunrise just forgot the names of them) 

You sold the weapon (eternity) and now you want its precursors (dusk and dawn) for free. 

How clear do I have to become until you understand how stupid your task is?

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Just now, KrHome.1920 said:

You sold the weapon (eternity) and now you want its precursors (dusk and dawn) for free. 

How clear do I have to become until you understand how stupid your task is?

I forgot the names of legendaries, by dusk and dawn i meant their legendaries Twilight and Sunrise that i have bind to make Eternity, already sorted it out in other post dont want their precursors. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, kermq.6258 said:

I forgot the names of legendaries, by dusk and dawn i meant their legendaries Twilight and Sunrise that i have bind to make Eternity, already sorted it out in other post dont want their precursors. 

There is a huge lack of understanding on your side.

Dusk and Dawn were gone the moment you crafted eternity. This has nothing to do with the armory. And since you did not accountbind eternity, but sold it, you lost it to.

Again: not an armory issue. You got A LOT of gold for your eternity - well unless you sold it at the merchant. 🤪

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, DeanBB.4268 said:

Um...which rock have you been hiding under? 😮

Look at today's news, if you actually have been away for a year or whatever.

A very comfy rock; nice and cool and shaded. 😁

My only level 80's were level-boosted years ago, so I'm starting new. I should really find a friendly PvE guild, for when I'm playing my solo characters.

Edit: I apparently confused someone, judging my that post reaction. 😅

I had two level 80's who had done NONE of 'My Story', so I think I used level-boosters that I got when I bought the expansions.

I know I got to Balthazar at one point, because I recall fighting him, but I apparently deleted that character.

So now I'm playing from level 1 with some friends, and using an off-character when they are not around to play.

Edited by Akisohida.8963
  • Confused 1

I do think there are functional issues with the armory the way it is atm. Essentially it's working fine if you only need to switch stats and it's not if you need to remove the legendary itself so basically it's okay for everything but weapons (underwater works fine though)

Also making your previous gear look the same as the old one is a major pain as you can't really copy paste dyes

Other than that it's a nice QoL improvement but at least the weapon part needs an urgent rework because currently legendary weapons are probably worse than an ascended weapon

• Thanks 1