It has been 17 months since you introduced the 300s CD traits....where is the fix?

• Arheundel.6451 changed the title to It has been 17 months since you introduced the 300s CD traits....where is the fix?
11 hours ago, Stand The Wall.6987 said:

players don't need more hand holding in this game anet, we will get by just fine without auto saves in all game modes.

By all means...change them to something else  but do something? Professions like ele literally have no practical master Arcane trait, because everybody was using passive Arcane shield, they then nerfed it with the 300s CD ...fair enough but at the same time they even removed the master trait  which was granting boons at each attunement swap..and replaced it with a trait that works only with 2 skills on a single elite spec and with a single weapon ( weaver -dagger main hand) so Tempest, core eles, staff weavers have literally no practical master arcane trait.

-I have 2x 300s CD traits with the defense line on Warrior..on ranger I have another 2.. and.1 on thief, they could have replaced the passive version with an active version but nothing for 17 months and they had the time to go and buff scourge, "buff" guardian mantra and scrapper , if they have the time go and do this then they have the time to apply some small changes

They made plenty of promises in Feb last year....almost none of them was kept..wth really

P.S can somebody point me in the direction of CMC discord, I want to ask him directly where is my fix for these 300s CD traits, it has been almost 2 years now...c'mon really, this is outrageous

Edited by Arheundel.6451
  • Like 1

Imo, I'm kinda against invulnerables in this game. Kinda brain dead stuff ngl. For example why make endure pain ignore all dmg? Why give focus ele invuln? Etc etc. Imo they should just give like high percentages of dmg mitigation, above improved protection to some of these skills. Like 80% dmg reduction or something. 

But if people still want invulns, just use weapon/utility skills. Traits should just be changed to providing meaningful buffs/benefits. Stuff that a profession may lack. Core Warr doesn't have prot? Give some to defy pain, no reason to be 300s CD for some prot. Thief acrobatics have an evade all attacks for 2s? Make it so they gain a burst of Superspeed and removal of movement impairing conditions or something etc. 

Frankly stuff which should have been done a long time ago. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

Imo, I'm kinda against invulnerables in this game. Kinda brain dead stuff ngl. For example why make endure pain ignore all dmg? Why give focus ele invuln? Etc etc. Imo they should just give like high percentages of dmg mitigation, above improved protection to some of these skills. Like 80% dmg reduction or something. 

But if people still want invulns, just use weapon/utility skills. Traits should just be changed to providing meaningful buffs/benefits. Stuff that a profession may lack. Core Warr doesn't have prot? Give some to defy pain, no reason to be 300s CD for some prot. Thief acrobatics have an evade all attacks for 2s? Make it so they gain a burst of Superspeed and removal of movement impairing conditions or something etc. 

Frankly stuff which should have been done a long time ago. 

Endure pain is mitigation as it only affects physical damage/strike damage only, you get stunned still and you'll still perish to condition damage. Ele's obsidian skin sorta breaks the fundamentals of what a invulnerability should be, as true invulns are supposed to be like Renewed Focus and Elixir S as in which you can't use any other skills while its active. Passive trait invulns don't belong I agree with that,  buttons/skills you have to click though are fine.  

1 hour ago, Lucentfir.7430 said:

Endure pain is mitigation as it only affects physical damage/strike damage only, you get stunned still and you'll still perish to condition damage. Ele's obsidian skin sorta breaks the fundamentals of what a invulnerability should be, as true invulns are supposed to be like Renewed Focus and Elixir S as in which you can't use any other skills while its active. Passive trait invulns don't belong I agree with that,  buttons/skills you have to click though are fine.  

Yeah true true. Endure pain is total direct dmg mitigation. But it's a stunbreak and depending on builds, almost no warrior ever gets downed with endure pain. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

Yeah true true. Endure pain is total direct dmg mitigation. But it's a stunbreak and depending on builds, almost no warrior ever gets downed with endure pain. 

It's 3s of not dying to physical damage I think the skill is fulfilling its purpose if you don't die to power burst in the span of 3s you're using it. Popping it stunned or not while you have tons of damage conditions isn't going to do anything at all for you, and if you're using it to get out of stuns you're still pretty much using it as a defensive, and you're still prone to getting stunned again, and you're out a 40s CD. 

On 7/17/2021 at 11:38 AM, Arheundel.6451 said:

Forget the usual nerfs, where are the replacements for the 300s traits that were promised delivery within 6 months from the patch?

Elementalist, Ranger, Warrior, Thief......here no priority for anet it seems.....

Edited by Widmo.3186