Which version of End of Dragons will you purchase?

Which version of End of Dragons will you purchase?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of End of Dragons will you purchase? (or did you purchase already)

• Ultimate
    • Deluxe
    • Standard
    • None for now

Will better wait for further updates about elite specialities or maybe some new playable race;ย for now the set of similar 'Legendary weapons' along with fishing system, boats and a two-player mount, that I have no one to share with, don't sound convincingย 

I'll probably get the ultimate edition, but not yet. My reason for choosing that one is I buy gems periodically anyway and if you subtract the cost of the gems it's only ยฃ1.50 more than the standard edition, but includes a lot more so I might as well.

ย 

I'm not in any hurry to get it though because it's not coming out until February, so I'm going to try to decide when is the best time to spend ยฃ70 on a game and get it then. Not now because I've got a few big expenses coming up, maybe end of August or September.

ย 

It might also depend on what else is announced, but as it's mainly the story and maps I'm interested in I can't imagine Anet would announce something which puts me off getting it.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DeanBB.4268 said:

The pre-order packages are posted already, go look.

Oh yeah.ย  Now that is pretty decent stuff.ย  I'm sold.ย  Just the boost and shared inventory slot on there own is something that I want.ย  When you add this stuff up the game is easy half price.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ScyeRynn.4218 said:

You already used this before, Dawdler. It wasn't fitting the other times either. A more accurate comparison would be "This restaurant is garbage! Why do you keep selling the same kitten that is frozen and reheated? I thought this was fine dining not a fast food drive thru!ย Worst restaurant ever!"

Fixed your spelling and grammar as well.ย ๐Ÿ‘โ˜บ๏ธ

I mean, why are you jumping in on threads when you are already not going to buy it?ย  And then slating people on it, we've all seen what you think from your post and while i probably wont buy the expansion, no need to jump in on every thread because you didnt get the attention you wanted

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Right now, I am maxed out on character slots, so a lot of the bonuses don't really apply (like the instant level 80 ticket, since all my characters are already level 80).ย  If it comes with an inherent increase in the number of maximum characters a player can have, then I'd consider the Deluxe version.ย  I don't think I need 4000 gems, though for an extra $20 bucks, it beats the 1600 you'd get for that through the gem store.

ย 

Yes, the Deluxe version does come with a character expansion slot, but I can't get that through the TP now, even when it's bundled in with something else the TP offers (the item is discounted for me to make up for that lack).ย  But the PoF expansion expanded the maximum number of characters (and I believe HoT did, too, though I wasn't maxed by then).ย  The possibility exists that the maximum number of characters per account will be increased again with this expansion.

ย 

So, if there's an inherent increase of maximum character slots per account, I'll get the Deluxe version.ย  If I decide an extra $20 for 4000 gems is worth it, I'll buy the Ultimate.ย  But I won't be answering the poll until I know if the maximum number of characters per account is being increased with this expansion.

8 minutes ago, Mini Crinny.6190 said:

I mean, why are you jumping in on threads when you are already not going to buy it?ย  And then slating people on it, we've all seen what you think from your post and while i probably wont buy the expansion, no need to jump in on every thread because you didnt get the attention you wanted

Who told you I wasn't going to buy it? Already pre-orded the ultimate pack baby๐Ÿ˜Ž

ย 

The only one who said they prob weren't going to buy it was you. And the only one wanting to give attention is you. Never asked you for it. But appreciated all the sameย ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

"slating people on it"? When did I put someone down directly for wanting to buy it? I said it deserves no money, but if you like it or want it then buy it. I'll def need it for the new elite specs theorycrafting.

Edited by ScyeRynn.4218
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 7

35 minutes ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

The drama is strong with this one.

ย 

Would you also stand outside a resturant just yellingย "this resturantย is garbage! There is no mention of how the food taste and this menu sign doesnt even smell like food! Worst resturant ever!"?

I think he wants help quitting the game. Im sure they will obligeย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Unless you like the skins, youโ€™re better off buying the ultimate if you had planned to ever buy that much gems in the future already or just stick with the standard. The deluxe package will most likely be available through the gem store if you desire those items.ย 

• Like 1

ย 

1 hour ago, ScyeRynn.4218 said:

The kind on one of those shady-third party seller sites where you can give them false info and get a free (stolen) game acccount and pay nothing.

ย 

EoD deserves ZERO money. They got more than their fill with the mount skins and gem store trash and lootbox crap. They should have used that money toward making a quality expansion but instead we got fishing and GS that looks like Aurene's dil-do

ย 

Please tell me you are young...I weep for the future if an actual adult is typing like this.ย ย 

ย 

Anyway, probably the deluxe but possibly ultimate if the gem prices check out.ย  I might just buy only the Aurene statue though if the e-specs go southย ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

8 minutes ago, Ayrilana.1396 said:

Unless you like the skins, youโ€™re better off buying the ultimate if you had planned to ever buy that much gems in the future already or just stick with the standard. The deluxe package will most likely be available through the gem store if you desire those items.ย 

ย 

Ultimate comes with all the Deluxe items if I'm reading correctly.

• Like 1