That's what i call a sustain buff!

Rodril.1385

Now 'Elemental Refreshment' procs on every skill activation (even on dismount), thus i have barrier spikes up to 10k, without Stone Resonance nor Rune of Sanctuary.

Thank you Anet! We all were wrong, blaming you for no love to ele!

(Hope it will be fixed soon, feeling guilty for players, who cannot do any damage to me)

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

41 minutes ago, MrAmputatoes.6031 said:

Seriously, this makes weaver so much more playable.... and enjoyable.

And its not even OP. Like, most of the weavers I see died to 1v2 pretty shortly at ~1600 rating. They will win the 1v1 against most matchup, but that's the same as before.

4 hours ago, Sunshine.5014 said:

And its not even OP. Like, most of the weavers I see died to 1v2 pretty shortly at ~1600 rating. They will win the 1v1 against most matchup, but that's the same as before.

Superior Elements: Increased the duration of applied weakness from 3 seconds to 5 seconds in PvE only.

• Elemental Refreshment: The total amount of barrier granted by this trait and the increase per point of healing power have been increased by 20% in PvE only.

Imo this is extremely balanced in pve but kitten in wvw and pvp.  Maybe they could add a fat internal cooldown to the bug in competitive game modes but otherwise this needs to stay.  The only reason why you wouldn't want to fix this bug is because maybe someone could come up with a solution that also fixes core ele (imo tempest is balanced because overload water is really good even with no stats).

Edited by Daraku.2106
  • Confused 1

Honestly, I have to wonder what they did to cause this bug.

Logically it should have just been a number tweak, did they forget a comma or like... accidentally commented out a line somewhere when applying the 20% increase? 

Don't get me wrong, it's a nice bug but like... how did upping a number by 20% cause... well... all of this?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, AsterionStarbreaker.9564 said:

Honestly, I have to wonder what they did to cause this bug.

Logically it should have just been a number tweak, did they forget a comma or like... accidentally commented out a line somewhere when applying the 20% increase? 

Don't get me wrong, it's a nice bug but like... how did upping a number by 20% cause... well... all of this?

maybe the code was ok but a merge of code removed the wrong line and they didn't check everything after the merge including this trait changez