Allow to blacklist 3 specs

Tom.5914

Why not go further and just make it the whole class? Like because classes like rev and messmer are complained about regardless of spec. Just make it the way people would inevitably want and make it so those classes can't even enter pvp and can only be played in WvW. Because that is EXACTLY what people would ask for knowing this community~

Oh wait great idea....until its your favorite elite spec or build then suddenly its grossly unfair. This is a REALLY BAD IDEA WITH ABSOLUTELY NO MERIT WHAT SO EVER!Honestly this is right up there with the delete this or that class or delete stealth etc etc..Oh yes and it always comes back to the age old argument of a CANCER BUILD is killing the PvP scene I have heard this from the very first PvP season if not before and it just doesn't hold water, once players figure out the counters that supposed cancer build goes up in flames. Granted in the higher tiers the counter is figured out earlier and may take some time to trickle down and be used in the lower tiers of play but that is no reason to run something this biased and really that's what the higher and lower tiers are there for anyway.Just because you having a really hard time against a set of classes/builds is no reason for a restriction like this particularly when I'm sure that there are other players running the same class as you that have no problem against those classes or builds ...every class/build has a weakness some are lesser or greater against different classes/builds and granted there are times when a particular class may for short period of time get out of hand but none of the issues last that long so as to warrant anything close to this idea.

most stupid idea i've heard yet and a complete waste of development time, if you cannot beat a "spec" how about you get good or change to a spec that will beat it ? although i wish anet would lock character changes before the match starts counter rolling to another spec is a stupid thing that should be removed.

@Tom.5914 said:you are not able to queue if your current spec is blacklistedyou will never be in team with a blacklisted specyou will never fight against a blacklisted spec

Just don't play PvP. At all. PvP is for those who want to become good at understanding and utilising the comlex combat system of this game. If you start making suggestions on how to disable half of it, it's clearly not for you.

Funny how egoistic people are to keep their cancer builds and it is obvious nobody of these people have enough foresight to recognize the value of this for the developers. They see a perfect statistic about the competition level of builds.If the numbers are even, the balancing is perfect, if there is some kind of accumulation, it is necessary to react.

@Tom.5914 said:Funny how egoistic people are to keep their cancer builds and it is obvious nobody of these people have enough foresight to recognize the value of this for the developers. They see a perfect statistic about the competition level of builds.If the numbers are even, the balancing is perfect, if there is some kind of accumulation, it is necessary to react.

I dont see anyone in this thread that are displaying signs of being egomaniac's, only people that have prior experience in sPvP and can see how ludicrous your idea is. I would take the advice @Bazsi.2734 gave you.

@UNOwen.7132 said:

@Tayga.3192 said:Step 1) Take all the cleanse in the world and a glass amuletStep 2) Blacklist thief, rev and rangerStep 3) 100%ish winrate

Uh, what do you do vs power engineer, power reaper, power Spellbreaker or power DH?

You can kite power reaper, and shroud had a nerf recently, in that the passives that helped core also affect reaper.

Kite CC the reaper since all necros are vulnerable to stuns and wait till he runs out of shroud after that blow him up.

I swear some people want to win easily and not Git gud.

@Axl.8924 said:

@Tayga.3192 said:Step 1) Take all the cleanse in the world and a glass amuletStep 2) Blacklist thief, rev and rangerStep 3) 100%ish winrate

Uh, what do you do vs power engineer, power reaper, power Spellbreaker or power DH?

You can kite power reaper, and shroud had a nerf recently, in that the passives that helped core also affect reaper.

Kite CC the reaper since all necros are vulnerable to stuns and wait till he runs out of shroud after that blow him up.

I swear some people want to win easily and not Git gud.

I mean their idea was to play a glass spec with max cleanses and win by blacklisting thief rev and ranger. My point was more to show them that there are still a lot of power specs left.