Should invisible tag be a thing???

CrimeMaker.8612

Arena Net seriously why dont you just give us players an invisible tag??? Its so annoying when you have to tag up to use the markers or when you just wanna raid as a guild and you dont want any pugs to join you... WvW isnt pve where players are gonna get salty if a guild is doing private raid and doesnt want pugs on them.. its the opposite here when a driver has to tag up to use markers and wants to private raid at the same time but you get pugs on you.. now you have to tell them to go away! yea thats what pisses players off not a guild wanting to have a private raid,

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@CrimeMaker.8612 said:Arena Net seriously why dont you just give us players an invisible tag??? Its so annoying when you have to tag up to use the markers or when you just wanna raid as a guild and you dont want any pugs to join you... WvW isnt pve where players are gonna get salty if a guild is doing private raid and doesnt want pugs on them.. its the opposite here when a driver has to tag up to use markers and wants to private raid at the same time but you get pugs on you.. now you have to tell them to go away! yea thats what pisses players off not a guild wanting to have a private raid,

The solution exists....

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@CrimeMaker.8612 said:Arena Net seriously why dont you just give us players an invisible tag??? Its so annoying when you have to tag up to use the markers or when you just wanna raid as a guild and you dont want any pugs to join you... WvW isnt pve where players are gonna get salty if a guild is doing private raid and doesnt want pugs on them.. its the opposite here when a driver has to tag up to use markers and wants to private raid at the same time but you get pugs on you.. now you have to tell them to go away! yea thats what pisses players off not a guild wanting to have a private raid,

The solution exists....

they patched it :/

@CrimeMaker.8612 said:

The solution exists....

RIP. ANET has made there stance on that too... D:

@GDchiaScrub.3241 said:

@CrimeMaker.8612 said:

The solution exists....

RIP. ANET has made there stance on that too... D:

Pretty much and very clearly. At least they are consistent in, forcing players to play with randoms. Who don't give a care in the world about being helpful. Just look at sPvP right now.

We were already told no, and were provided an explanation. You already know this.

@ThunderPanda.1872 said:Not saying invisible tag wouldn't be a good thing, but can't you just target the driver? Aren't you able to see your blob of blue dots on the minimap?

A squad without a tag cannot use markers and also targetting the drivers means you won't be able to call targets on enemies... Sure, people been doing this since forever, but it would be so much better if we could have our own squad with all functionalities and without a tag to pugs gravitate towards.

@Norbe.7630 said:invite them to a WvW guild or atleast help them get a WvW guild as a commander "tag"All elitists must die.

The saying goes "You can lead a horse to the water, but you cannot make it drink."

You cannot help a player that don't want to be helped. When there is that idiot that is playing a bearbow ranger with bad stats and refuse to adapt his build (Not even asking it to change characterS) to help the group, why would I want that person around? Having rallybots around is just a weight that make your fights even harder.

@Jeknar.6184 said:

@ThunderPanda.1872 said:Not saying invisible tag wouldn't be a good thing, but can't you just target the driver? Aren't you able to see your blob of blue dots on the minimap?

A squad without a tag cannot use markers and also targetting the drivers means you won't be able to call targets on enemies... Sure, people been doing this since forever, but it would be so much better if we could have our own squad with all functionalities and without a tag to pugs gravitate towards.

I always thought zerg using targeting on their own cmder show how bad they play in fact. Target assist (+pirate ship=win) in squad is much more efficient specially for backline dps this is one of the reason we play that way on BG for ages. (except some guilds who believe they are good using target on their own cmder lol)In every pvp game i played we used target assist except in gw2 where all other servers but BG use it on their own cmder and Wonder why they get rekt all the time...

@Jeknar.6184 said:

@Norbe.7630 said:invite them to a WvW guild or atleast help them get a WvW guild as a commander "tag"All elitists must die.

The saying goes "You can lead a horse to the water, but you cannot make it drink."

You cannot help a player that don't want to be helped. When there is that idiot that is playing a bearbow ranger with bad stats and refuse to adapt his build (Not even asking it to change characterS) to help the group, why would I want that person around? Having rallybots around is just a weight that make your fights even harder.And another saying is "you cant drive a car at 80mph when you dont have a car."

You can quote me on that. Being able to do something that is part of the feature assumes you have that feature... in this case its a commander tag. Well unless it was the invisible cat tag but if Anet has patched that then there you go, their view on the matter is clear.

@Jeknar.6184 said:

You cannot help a player that don't want to be helped. When there is that idiot that is playing a bearbow ranger with bad stats and refuse to adapt his build (Not even asking it to change characterS) to help the group, why would I want that person around? Having rallybots around is just a weight that make your fights even harder.

I like these responses. These guilds that really think they are something special, and when they get wrecked, it couldn't possibly be because they were out played, it was because of pug rally bots.

@mulzi.8273 said:

@Jeknar.6184 said:

I like these responses. These guilds that really think they are something special, and when they get wrecked, it couldn't possibly be because they were out played, it was because of pug rally bots.

I get the 'rallybots' comment.

What is funnier to me, is with VOIP how these elite groups can't function without the squad functions....

If they need that to be successful....

"It may exclude other players" I mean why my guild tags up to create squad and use marker the first we do is close squad because WE DO NOT WANT RANDOMS FOLLOWING US and make us lose our fight by being a rally bot. It's not about being elitist or being an "elite squad" it's about having good fights while keeping the tools squad system offer without having to tag up.I think people get pissed off more when we are tagged up and exclude all the pugs or don't allow them to join squad rather than when we aren't tagged up.

Every thing was great with that cat tag glitch and Anet fixed that faster than anything it's like they want all the fight guilds to die out in WvW...

I have seen guilds that put a afk tag up at spawn and run with the squad marker things. Kinda sad you have to do that with garbage people that do nothing but spy and pull tatcs.

I mean, all we've ever done is have someone tag up to make the squad, drop the squad and invite them back. Then we either run without the tag or Ghetto Tag (Target) them.

If you're so good that you feel strong enough to fight with just your Guildies, you should be able to follow your Cmdr without a Tag.

Archived