Why treb dmg against players is so low?

Junkpile.7439

@jamesdolla.3954 said:Ya, that's all we need MORE SIEGE DAMAGE

To maguma stop ktrain >:D (don't take it seriously its a joke)

Junkpile.7439 , theres already no effort on the classes to play offensivelly and Anet already helps alot with easy damage access in cleaves, aoe and both are spammable.

If players would want more siege damge, classes would have to becomes something(more balanced) that players need to put effort with less cleaves and less spam deppendind alot of the team work to kill their targets...

even so in that case siege damage could only be increased arround 10-15%max

To me its more upsetting you can't do damage unless ur manning the siege while the projectiles are in the air. Oh how many times I've been knocked back from siege to have my shot hit the target and do no damage. And the fact you have to wait after firing for it to land and hit.....

And the fact projectiles disappear automatically after a certain amount of distance....and you have no idea how to gauge that distance except for practice practice practice. Trying to cata fire keep from the ceiling desert for example....very frustrating cause you have to know the spot exactly or the shots disappear a meter or more from the wall. Catapulting set on alpine from the ruin for example.....it can be done but you have to use a certain amount of power and rely on the aoe to hit the wall. Otherwise, if you go a meter farther the shot just disappears. And you have no real indicator on the wall % or whether you are hitting sometimes. Combat log works alot of the time, but sometimes it doesn't even show up when u are actually hitting.

I have to wonder if things like poison clouds even drain supply if the user isn't on the treb while the cloud is walked through. Probably not. I recall a few times walking through poison clouds and not getting poisoned or affected in any way.

Is this a joke?. The treb is more for breaking wall, the #2 skill knockback is nice CC and de Cow apply Poison to consume enemy supply and decreased heal potency by 33% up to 20 enemys and the field last 12 seconds.I think this is a good support for not be in middle of the fight.

@Shirlias.8104 said:

@GDchiaScrub.3241 said:

@Junkpile.7439 said:
Low quality trolling since launchSeafarer's Rest EotM Hero

I knew it.

The poster has had that signature for... years?

Several of us were taking up a petition (not really but.....) to get it back.

Evidently, on this new forum you need a certain 'rank' to get access to sigs.

@Shirlias.8104 said:

@Shirlias.8104 said:

@GDchiaScrub.3241 said:

@Junkpile.7439 said:

I knew it.

The Thread he made is pretty coherent with his signature.Breath slowly and don't get upset.

Lmao!! I am usually entertained by the responses to him. Especially the people who REALLY take him seriously..

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Shirlias.8104 said:

@Shirlias.8104 said:

@GDchiaScrub.3241 said:

@Junkpile.7439 said:

I knew it.

The Thread he made is pretty coherent with his signature.Breath slowly and don't get upset.

Lmao!! I am usually entertained by the responses to him. Especially the people who REALLY take him seriously..

Good for you.I see 2 possibilities here:

1. he does not troll
  2. he trolls

If he's no trolling, well, i disagree with his request and i am sorry for him.if he's trolling he's doing it not so good ( i am no master, but i happened to see better troll posts ).

Archived