Your daggers are sharp ready. Your pets well trained. The Soulbeast awaits you!
Here are the changes that have occurred for the Path of Fire launch, which have not been shown in a Demo or Stress Test. What we're showing here today are Soulbeast changes only, with Core/Druid changes being left for the more official channels.
- Dagger auto-attack chain: All condition durations increased from 3s to 4s. Re-tuned each of the dagger skill animations for general smoothness and added a next skill shortcut so that it will move through the skill sequence a touch faster. Notably the 2nd and 3rd steps in the sequence are about 0.3s shorter, with the 4th attack being about 0.25s longer.
- Double Arc: Bleed Duration increased from 4s to 5s and increased stacks applied from 4 to 5. Reduced the duration of the poison proc buff from 10s to 6s.
- Player version of Iboga Crippling Anguish - reduced durations of conditions from 6s to 3s base.
- Player version of Iboga Narcotic Spores - reduced durations of conditions from 8s to 5s base.
- Maul: This skill grants a merged ranger 25% increased damage on their next attack.
The goals here have been mainly to improve the damage components of the dagger to feel more fluid, while also giving more counter-play to the condition side of the Soulbeast. With that said, we'll continue to watch the new elite specialization at and after launch, making changes where applicable.
See you in the desert!
*Edit: Because there's a big difference between 0.25ms and 0.25s...