balance patch leaks for rev...

messiah.1908

what a shame if it will be like this (taken from reddit

Revenant: We have reworked many aspects of Renegade, to improve its usability and survivability.

Skills

Breakrazor's Bastion: Reduced the cooldown of this skill from 30 to 20 seconds. This skill now grants 1 stack of might per pulse to you and nearby allies. The initial heal has been increased by 35%.

Icerazor's Ire: This skill is now a stun break.

Shattershot: The bleeding dealt by this skill has been increased from 1 to 3.

Spiritcrush: The fire field from this skill now lasts 5 seconds.

Citadel Bombardment: Base damage for this skill has been increased by 60%

Soulcleave's Summit: Life Siphon Healing has been increased to match Life Siphon Damage.

Scorchrazor: This skill now inflicts 4 stacks of burning.

Shackling Wave: Vulnerability applied by this skill reduced from 8 stacks to 5. The amount of extra strikes has been reduced from 5 to 4, and the damage has been scaled accordingly.

Traits

Wrought-Iron Will: The duration of regeneration and retaliation applied from this skill have have been increased from 2 to 3 seconds. This skill now also applies 3 seconds of protection.

Vindication: Kalla's Fervor now heals you a small amount each time it is gained.

All For One: This trait also now heals allies for a moderate amount.

I am almost certain some of these are wrong. All rev heals have 30 sec CD. No exception. Heck, Breakrazor will be extremely broken in PvE with all these buffs. Darkrazor breaks stun. There is no way icerazor will do that as well.

The rest of the stuff seems focused on upping renegade damage in raid environment, which is the only area where renegade already excels. I do not think Anet wants to buff renegade damage in raids. They already nerfed it twice in that context and it still strong raid dps class.

So more straight healing when Revs can already pump out some of the highest pure healing in the game, and little to no group support added on to it besides apparently buffing Breakrazor to be hilariously good while not touching a trash tier spirit like Razorclaw. Also, more number/stack buffs to SB, which will do nothing because the weapon still has no movement, evade, or kiting skills. Although, the traditional complete lack of any Scrapper buffs or changes despite it being the most beaten down spec in the game makes me think this might be a legitimate Anet certified patch.

@messiah.1908 said:what a shame if it will be like this (taken from reddit

Shackling Wave: Vulnerability applied by this skill reduced from 8 stacks to 5. The amount of extra strikes has been reduced from 5 to 4, and the damage has been scaled accordingly.

If those are true the only change is a nerf for the only functional build; lucky that I don't use off hand sword so I can't really get offended but man, what an utterly waste of three months...

not gonna go on a rant but if this is true, if these leaks are true renegade will still be unplayable in pvp. adjusting numbers wont solve the underlying issues of having npc's with hp and that are cc'ble in game. that time is long past the moment heart of thorns or even the pre hot june patch or maby even before that came around. this is an old mindset that is not going to work in pvp.

u can the summons only be viable in pvp as either visually speaking. or 2 they actually have instant damage kinda like shatters.

this is not gonna work.

but we will see, hopefully these leaks are fake.

These leaks are most likely fake due to no mention of OFA when we know for a fact that OFA must be recieving some form of rework. The alacrity change would also have been mentioned in the beginning of the notes but they are not, which suggests these were fake leaks created earlier and then released later for causing some lolz. There is a chance they may be true but who knows.

That being said, if these buffs do go through then the following may happen ( Assuming other broken PoF specs get nerfed. If Condi is still turboaids forget it ren is dead ):

1. Shiro/Jalis Power Renegade will possibly become actually viable. The protection buff means it can now run Marauder for "Free", and the sustain from vindication would synergize with Jalis like crazy. This depends on just how good the "heal" from vindication is. If it's too low then it's still shit.
  2. Bunker Renegade may or may not be a viable thing. This again depends on how good the heal buff is to "All for one" -If it's ridiculous enough then Centaur/Kalla could be a thing.
  3. Condi renegade will still be worthless in PvP. Bow has zero defense. Unless it gets buffed to the point where it just absolutely deletes people with a few hits it will always be a bad weapon.

@messiah.1908 said:Wrought-Iron Will:. This skill now also applies 3 seconds of protection.Vindication: Kalla's Fervor now heals you a small amount each time it is gained.

The only good things I see in this patch, especially if Vindication will still heal past max stacks of Fervor. Rest is another utter garbage tryhard attempt to nerf power revenant into abyss. I don't even know if I should hope this is fake anymore..........

Archived