ETA on WvW changes? So we can decide if worthwhile to transfer, especially for newbies — Guild Wars 2 Forums

ETA on WvW changes? So we can decide if worthwhile to transfer, especially for newbies

SkyShroud.2865SkyShroud.2865 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited March 3, 2018 in WvW

As titled.

ETA can be like Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4. Thanks.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International PvX Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

--

Explanations of WvW Structures & Populations Issues

Comments

• XenesisII.1540XenesisII.1540 Member ✭✭✭✭

6-12 months.

Another derailing post. ^^
    EBG North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed!
    Maguuma: Free ppt, come and get it!

• Solori.6025Solori.6025 Member ✭✭✭✭

@XenesisII.1540 said:
    6-12 months.

Late summer or early November is my guess

Tingle my stingleberry

• Illconceived Was Na.9781Illconceived Was Na.9781 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 5, 2018

@SkyShroud.2865 said:
    As titled.

ETA can be like Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4. Thanks.

6-12 months = late summer or early November is consistent with my wild guess, i.e. Q3-4.

ANet hasn't said because they don't know all the variables involved. They are still working out the math and the tech. And taking in our feedback. Based on what we've seen in terms of other times when they've given us a heads up (and there have not been many), I'd say that if they had everything decided today, it would be at least 3 months before implementation. That means it wouldn't be any sooner than Q2.

More likely, though, there will be 2-3 months of discussion (privately at ANet HQ and publicly with us). And that might require extra work. So if restructuring happens, worst case would be Q4.

Another possibility is that they decide on some other strategy or give up on trying to fix match ups.

"With great power comes not-so-great utility bills."

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

you can transfer now. be with your friends. or if curious, join nsp =')

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

• LetoII.3782LetoII.3782 Member ✭✭✭✭

Any veteran of the mists knows what soon means, soldier

[HUNT] the predatory instinct

• The cynics say watch for the Camelot Unchained milestones like their open beta.

Of course cynics also seem mild and unimaginative these days.

• diamondgirl.6315diamondgirl.6315 Member ✭✭✭

UGH, Puppy, even the cynics are worn out.

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

@diamondgirl.6315 said:

Actually... I thought you swapped 'puppy' in for our filters use of 'kitten'.

• GDchiaScrub.3241GDchiaScrub.3241 Member ✭✭✭✭

@floppypuppy.5789 said:
    The cynics say watch for the Camelot Unchained milestones like their open beta.

Of course cynics also seem mild and unimaginative these days.

Or Amazon studios tbh.

RISE guild best guild super RPers trash blob guild [RISE] always dies on inc masters of the Die On Inc technique where Prince Jarvan just died.

Holy Warriors of [Kazo] following Kazo doctrine guided by, Our Lord and Commander, Zudo in the holy Trinity of Him and his two firm glutes.

• wanya.1697wanya.1697 Member ✭✭
    edited March 5, 2018

september best bet

• When it's ready. (TM)

#nornmodeisbestmode

• diamondgirl.6315diamondgirl.6315 Member ✭✭✭

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@diamondgirl.6315 said:

Actually... I thought you swapped 'puppy' in for our filters use of 'kitten'.

LOL, I should.

Lizard it, the koalaing horses labradored our matchup again!!!

• @diamondgirl.6315 said:
    Lizard it, the koalaing horses labradored our matchup again!!!

Classic :)

"With great power comes not-so-great utility bills."

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.