High Crimes of PVP (lol)

Crab Fear.1624

1. Killing is your main and only objective in ranked. Even if the point is uncapped, you are leaving because there is no one to kill.
  2. You decide the best time to queue is right before an explosive dump decides to leave your body. The queue pops and you are on the pot for the majority of the game.
  3. You have cc, but keep ressing your mate while an enemy is stomp in progress. CC is used after mater is forked.
  4. You play ranked intoxicated..while learning a new class...while surfing tinder...with the monitor off.
  5. You post pictures of low silver tier complaining about what your comp is.
  6. You have zero knowledge of other classes because you started a month ago and have only played thief. Get your butt owned by a skill and say "hax".
  7. You dc in an important match at critical juncture. Your mate was almost platinum...7 rating away, you reconnect just before the time limit. Your team loses rating. Your mate never reaches platinum, goes on 5 game losing spell.
  8. Rush far, dies immediately. Blames team for triple cap. Goes afk.
  9. You click your skills, wonder why the other player of same class is faster, and blame lag.
  10. You play Renegade, at all.

Feel free to add your high crimes of pvp.

@JayAction.9056 said:

@"Crab Fear.1624" said:
  1. You play Renegade, at all.

The feels when you buy POF to learn that the revenant elite spec is worse than the majority of core specs by a large margin, never mind the new power creeped specs afford to other classes. ??

I don’t know what you mean. I have a 100% winrate on Ventari renegade with no weapon swap this season. Seems strong to me tbh. I’m not even joking about that winrate.

But the things that annoy me so much from the ppl in my teams:

1. Not listening to what I tell them. This is the main one. It’s so annoying when terrible players think they know better than me and +1 me on far as a FB when I am 1v1ing a scourge. If they just listened we would win more games.
  2. People dying on their own capped node without even trying to disengage. Absolutely no excuse for this one(except if you are on 490 and need to hold that cap of course) and I see it multiple times per game from my team mates (and enemies too) in most games
  3. People thinking that capping nodes is more important than chasing a player off node that it would be very possible to kill. You are not going to win the game purely by standing on node.
  4. People not knowing what a regroup is. If you just filter into the map one by one after being wiped with a staggered respawn you will be lucky if you win a single cap, especially on foefire. Just wait for your team mates and then push back in together.

@"sephiroth.4217" said:

1. Ignoring team chat, no need to go home with the guy who called "home".
  1. You end up alone in a 1v3, you decide to die a heroic insta-Death instead of leaving, rotating elsewhere.

2. You're a Thief, say "I'll stealth for mid, stand in the powder", -> not a single person stands in the powder, proceeds to Thief blamefest.

@"Crab Fear.1624" said:

1. Killing is your main and only objective in ranked. Even if the point is uncapped, you are leaving because there is no one to kill.
  2. You decide the best time to queue is right before an explosive dump decides to leave your body. The queue pops and you are on the pot for the majority of the game.
  3. You have cc, but keep ressing your mate while an enemy is stomp in progress. CC is used after mater is forked.
  4. You play ranked intoxicated..while learning a new class...while surfing tinder...with the monitor off.
  5. You post pictures of low silver tier complaining about what your comp is.
  6. You have zero knowledge of other classes because you started a month ago and have only played thief. Get your butt owned by a skill and say "hax".
  7. You dc in an important match at critical juncture. Your mate was almost platinum...7 rating away, you reconnect just before the time limit. Your team loses rating. Your mate never reaches platinum, goes on 5 game losing spell.
  8. Rush far, dies immediately. Blames team for triple cap. Goes afk.
  9. You click your skills, wonder why the other player of same class is faster, and blame lag.
  10. You play Renegade, at all.

Feel free to add your high crimes of pvp.

1 and 8 are pretty much what screws up the vast majority of matches im in. People that just spawn and go far and lose over and over and over again and dolts that will just ignore points and chase someone all over the map. I woud like to add overhelping as a high crime. That is one person attacks home and one teammate is there so you see its only one and 2-3 people go to zerg it then you lose the point you just took usually middle.

I'm guilty as well from time to time but not waiting on regroup. 8(b) Feeding mid (while home gets stolen, and not attempting to go far).The regroup issue can be frustrating, Ill try and wait for a regroup but then you will at times get called out for being afk, or eventually realize the futility as no one else waits. Usually to go feed mid or even sometimes far.

@suffish.4150 said:

@"Crab Fear.1624" said:

The feels when you buy POF to learn that the revenant elite spec is worse than the majority of core specs by a large margin, never mind the new power creeped specs afford to other classes. ??

I don’t know what you mean. I have a 100% winrate on Ventari renegade with no weapon swap this season. Seems strong to me tbh. I’m not even joking about that winrate.

1. Not listening to what I tell them. This is the main one. It’s so annoying when terrible players think they know better than me and +1 me on far as a FB when I am 1v1ing a scourge. If they just listened we would win more games.
  2. People dying on their own capped node without even trying to disengage. Absolutely no excuse for this one(except if you are on 490 and need to hold that cap of course) and I see it multiple times per game from my team mates (and enemies too) in most games
  3. People thinking that capping nodes is more important than chasing a player off node that it would be very possible to kill. You are not going to win the game purely by standing on node.
  4. People not knowing what a regroup is. If you just filter into the map one by one after being wiped with a staggered respawn you will be lucky if you win a single cap, especially on foefire. Just wait for your team mates and then push back in together.

100% this.On a side node:stahp da hackz pls

@suffish.4150 said:

@"Crab Fear.1624" said:

1. Everyone thinks they know better than everyone else .. including you, apparently.
  2. If this holds the point long enough for your teammates to get there, it can be a good trade. If you stall on the point long enough to rack up 10/20/30 extra points, it can be a good trade.
  3. Capping nodes is often more important. How long is it going to take you to chase down that fleeing player? Do you have enough mobility? Can they reasonably affect the outcome of another fight by the time they get there? Maybe. Maybe not.

@coro.3176 said:

@"Crab Fear.1624" said:

1. Everyone thinks they know better than everyone else .. including you, apparently.
  2. If this holds the point long enough for your teammates to get there, it can be a good trade. If you stall on the point long enough to rack up 10/20/30 extra points, it can be a good trade.
  3. Capping nodes is often more important. How long is it going to take you to chase down that fleeing player? Do you have enough mobility? Can they reasonably affect the outcome of another fight by the time they get there? Maybe. Maybe not.

You do realise he is a top Druid player, right? And the things he writes are 100% accurate in RANKED pvp (<3), where you get ppl that have actually no clue about their own class. When you get +ed by firebrand altough you are in a 1v1 at far against another Druid, you know something fishy is going on....Dont get me wrong, your points are also important and right, but if a player that is way better than you tells you to leave a point because you are obviously doing nothing here, then you might wanna listen......

@Alatar.7364 said:

@"sephiroth.4217" said:
  1. You end up alone in a 1v3, you decide to die a heroic insta-Death instead of leaving, rotating elsewhere.
  2. You're a Thief, say "I'll stealth for mid, stand in the powder", -> not a single person stands in the powder, proceeds to Thief blamefest.

1. You are low on health, and you need heals. You run away from you Firebrand.
  2. You can see your team is 2v1ing a Druid, you also decide to go along.

@Chilli.2976 said:

@"sephiroth.4217" said:

1. Teammate is downed, you a FB or Druid decide to attack the cleaving enemy guy instead of Rezz.

@PaRaPhReNiA.8763 said:

@"Crab Fear.1624" said:

1. People thinking that capping nodes is more important than chasing a player off node that it would be very possible to kill. You are not going to win the game purely by standing on node.

100% this.

This is my favourite kind of player I call Heimdall: the guy who's glued to the very center of a mid node not helping you when you fight 2 meters away from the node, then proceeds to die within 5 seconds after he's engaged on node.

@Miles Smiles.8951 said:

@"Crab Fear.1624" said:

1. People thinking that capping nodes is more important than chasing a player off node that it would be very possible to kill. You are not going to win the game purely by standing on node.

100% this.

This is my favourite kind of player I call Heimdall: the guy who's glued to the very center of a mid node not helping you when you fight 2 meters away from the node, then proceeds to die within 5 seconds after he's engaged on node.

This happened yesterday to me.....

I came to mid point thinking it was a Ranger on point, got there and there was also a Thief, I had to refresh mid fight so the thief chased me to just the bottom of the stairs on Nhifel, me and thief faught, he died, made his forefathers proud but Ranger was still on Node pewpewin with his auto attacks, he dropped rather quickly, never getting off the node and only ever using Longbow.

@Chilli.2976 said:

@"sephiroth.4217" said:

The number 15 is gold. Omg, so funny and true xD

The guy(usually necro) after a first lost fight mid, goes over and over in mid 1v3 and dies, despite his team had rotated and is holding 2 nodes. Writes in teamchat "Where's the team? Afk."

The traveling scourge. Doesn't matter he's slow as snails and has on the team mes and thief. He'll do their job instead of them. Thief and mes start either +2 on nodes or dying caught offguard.

Archived