Litany of Wrath should give 5 seconds of quickness

mrauls.6519

It's borderline OP as it is (especially when traited). I love it like it is and don't want it to be touched.

Feel my Wrath is what needs a buffn like a considerable cooldown reduction (I know it will get a few seconds shaved off for PVP soon). Firebrand has made it stupidly obsolete. I'd drop it to 25 seconds recharge.

@Etterwyn.5263 said:Feel my Wrath is what needs a buffn like a considerable cooldown reduction (I know it will get a few seconds shaved off for PVP soon). Firebrand has made it stupidly obsolete. I'd drop it to 25 seconds recharge.Right, that would be awesome. And they could take away the stupid cast time - the other shouts are instant casts, too.

@Ragnarox.9601 said:Shelter needs a buff tho.

This. The cast time/duration of the heal is a point of balance (gives opponents time to counter with an unblockable, and/or gives them a second to plan what they'll do once you're out of shelter if they have no unblockables) but the health/cooldown ratio on shelter is just awful.

IMO the best thing to do would be to raise the health healed, slightly (15% or so), raise the CD to 35 seconds and classify shelter as a consecration so it can receive additional block time and CD reduction if traited for.

While guardian has issues, LoR aint one.

@Etterwyn.5263 said:It's borderline OP as it is (especially when traited). I love it like it is and don't want it to be touched.

Feel my Wrath is what needs a buffn like a considerable cooldown reduction (I know it will get a few seconds shaved off for PVP soon). Firebrand has made it stupidly obsolete. I'd drop it to 25 seconds recharge.

Or they could at least port the PvP changes to PvE, where the skill will actually be used. Beside solo PvE (or fractals if no one else provides consistent quickness) it does not have much use. None of guardian elites can even remotely compete with Renewed Focus. The elite mantra was the only second alternative, but Anet nerfed it to obsolescence.

@Azoqu.8917 said:

@"Rhyse.8179" said:No. It's already one of th strongest heal skills in the game.

Which is funny because when it was added everyone called it trash.

It should still be instant cast though...

When it was added, Shelter was still the best heal for guardians. With more and more unblockable skills added to the game, people took LoW over Shelter because it was the only other "viable" option. LoW by itself is not overpowered, just that guardians don't have better options.

@Etterwyn.5263 said:It's borderline OP as it is (especially when traited). I love it like it is and don't want it to be touched.

When traited it has a 25 sec CD (a whole 5 cd less than Shelter), but the skill itself is hard to use in PvP. PvE, sure, it's a good heal because you can outheal retaliation damage in certain instanced encounters, but you won't have the same option in PvP. Guardian's burst (GS, sword, hammer) is very telegraphed and any competent player (or builds carried by evade/invul spam) will more often than not dodge it. If you're running medi guard (as you should be when running LoW), you don't have access to reliable cc to utilize the skill to its potential.

Currently Guardians have 3 options: run Shelter and hope you're not fighting players with unblockable attacks, run LoW and hope the enemy is unable to dodge, or run mantra heal as Firebrand.

Litany of wrath is the only decent heal guardian has. Unless you play dh in wvw, purification in my opinion is stronger.

Shelter was the mandatory heal for all guardian, but as everyone said, now the unblockable CCs are too many that you will get interrupted too many times due to the long cast time to receive the heal.

Ranger has 'we heal as one' if traited at 15 seconds cd and heals more than litany of wrath which is 20 cd traited.

Shelter is too long on 30 seconds cd and too easy to interrupt.

The signet healing will become 30 seconds cooldown same as shelter, which provides tons of healing, but probably it's easier to interrupt than shelter due to the long cast time.

I doubt they will buff healing skills too much or firebrand probably is the one who benefit the most from them.

Archived